RIP George Floyd

The time will come....your oppressor's religions will NOT save you from HER

giphy.gif

I love and want kids to be safe too

But

Am I the only one

That feels like

This new outrage about sex trafficking and kids

Is to distract from us. To deflect attention from our movement.

But like they don't actually care about people. But just the buzz words. It feels like the same people REALLLLLLLY pushing the sex trafficking move are also huge trump supporters and slob him heavy while also completely disregarding and ignoring his connection to Epstein and his partner and have absolutely said nothing about what's happening to black people and all of the systemic racism in this ****** country, while also saying violence is not the answer and 'dont burn your own neighborhood' and 'BLM is run by George Soros' and black people are being used. Also believe Covid is 'real' and also a hoax but also a power move by the Democrats to fix the election. And masks don't work and Fauci is Fraudci and open the schools. All of these patterns.

Last edited:
I love and want kids to be safe too

But

Am I the only one

That feels like

This new outrage about sex trafficking and kids

Is to distract from us. To deflect attention from our movement.

But like they don't actually care about people. But just the buzz words. It feels like the same people REALLLLLLLY pushing the sex trafficking move are also huge trump supporters and slob him heavy while also completely disregarding and ignoring his connection to Epstein and his partner and have absolutely said nothing about what's happening to black people and all of the systemic racism in this ****ty country, while also saying violence is not the answer and 'dont burn your own neighborhood' and 'BLM is run by George Soros' and black people are being used. Also believe Covid is 'real' and also a hoax but also a power move by the Democrats to fix the election. And masks don't work and Fauci is Fraudci and open the schools. All of these patterns.

What that crowd will failed to acknowledge is that all this modern day child/sex trafficking is the direct legacy of the unchecked Transatlantic slave trade.

These people were never truly punished for what they did and their methods grew and become more efficient and technology based. There is a sort of hypocrisy in this movement to be so concerned about human trafficking but ignore the human trafficking that this country and the global economy was founded on. They really try to act like it's something different when it comes to black people.

All the Epsteins coverage is set up in a way to demonize what they were doing because poor little white girls got taken advantage of. Honestly abused women of color is a normal thing to them and why it never draws the same outrage.

Just like ⏰ work SCUM Amber Guyger is appealing her light conviction. I bet Botham's brother feels like a real sucker for giving this murderer a hug.

The family's statement.

"After admitting her crime and asking Botham Jean's family for mercy-- Guyger's actions in filing this appeal reflect someone who is not repentant but instead was hoping to play on the families sympathies at the time that they were most vulnerable,"

Just like ⏰ work SCUM Amber Guyger is appealing her light conviction. I bet Botham's brother feels like a real sucker for giving this murderer a hug.

The family's statement.

"After admitting her crime and asking Botham Jean's family for mercy-- Guyger's actions in filing this appeal reflect someone who is not repentant but instead was hoping to play on the families sympathies at the time that they were most vulnerable,"

I don't think he does. Dude was all in on that mess. Straight up sunken place, probably fueled by religion. People really think that ultimate act of forgiveness is the move. That "turn the other cheek" thing some religions teach, bolstered by a thorough dose of you're going to hell if you don't do what god tells you via the church.

At least I could see his mind being twisted up. Now that bailiff that was fluffing her hair, and the judge giving her a bible, that was just disgusting. They work with people convicted of crimes all the time and you know good and well that your average black person convicted of a crime isn't getting treated that way by them. Turns my stomach, in all seriousness.

How can we use this thread to make progress?

Another forum on local community issues; especially and specifically the services needed to be funded to operably defund the police.

Forum on the type of grassroot orgs we need in every community as well; cause everybody seriously needs to be in one or start one if there isn't one specific to the needs of BIPOC in their area

Back
Top Bottom