RIP George Floyd

I really do have to take a break from this, especially with nowhere to really displace the anger.

I was heavy on twitter and NT staying up to date with all the brutality accusations and cops being violent towards protestors, etc and I had to back away for a day or two. It was becoming too infuriating to the point I almost felt temporary depression for the first time in my life.

The combination of the videos + politicians turning protestors into criminals, and the ignorant MAGAs defending every cop regardless of how guilty the videos proved they were was too much to handle on an everyday basis.

I cannot watch these anymore man. Just can't.
I really do have to take a break from this, especially with nowhere to really displace the anger.
I was heavy on twitter and NT staying up to date with all the brutality accusations and cops being violent towards protestors, etc and I had to back away for a day or two. It was becoming too infuriating to the point I almost felt temporary depression for the first time in my life.

The combination of the videos + politicians turning protestors into criminals, and the ignorant MAGAs defending every cop regardless of how guilty the videos proved they were was too much to handle on an everyday basis.

I had to do this awhile ago. I don't do FB, and I've had to really watch reading too deep into threads on Twitter. Hell, the Reds posted 2 of their star players wearing BLM tees yesterday and today, then had to double down on it because of the complete cesspool their mentions turned into. Bunches of ignorant jerkoffs hollering about supporting a "Marxist, anti American, pro abortion, domestic terrorist organization that's trying to destroy the nuclear family." And I wish I was exaggerating.

Screenshot_20200707-161956.png
Screenshot_20200708-235856.png

The clowns that keep trying to converse with me about being fed up with protests. “Well I have confidential information that antifa will be bringing busses of people up to kill white people. I also have information that a biker gang is going to be putting an end to those protests for good.” Riiiight. I’m sure buddy. Www.magafreedompatriot.facebook.com I’m sure is completely legit. 🤡 🤡 🤡
27A1E3F8-EDB0-41B0-AD43-264AE154A647.gif

Last edited:

Energy :pimp:

Love to see that brother step in to defend the lady, cowardly pos had smoke for a woman but got his food ate against someone his own size :lol:>D

video got me shaking, but love seeing these racists get their asses beat into submission. time and again they prove to all be cowards. call their bluff

no. this isn't it
mr cooper was never out to get revenge or anything you seem to be asking of him.
him not seeking retribution don't make him some tap dancing sell out like you're implying here

Yes it does. This is bigger than him. If the DA can't make a case because he won't give a statement what's stopping another Clown from calling the cops on innocent Black people. Too many Black people have lost their lives because of false police reports. Without consequences these idiots will keep doing it. It has nothing to do with revenge but is about holding people accountable. This reminds me of Botham's brother hugging that murder Guyger. People will focus on his compassion and use it against us rather than focusing on how they can do better.

Back
Top Bottom