RIP George Floyd

****. Keep voting GOP. Keep standing with the Blue Lives matter folks. Keep supporting the enablers of white supremacists. Live your truth. Shame on you!

Smh.

You really going to derail the thread coming at me.

You’re talking about me voting for the GOP but this happened in Minnesota. The mayor of Minneapolis is a Democrat and Governor of Minnesota is also a Democrat.

Miss me with the nonsense.

This was a tragedy. How about we honor this man’s life by not derailing the thread.

Wow they didn't check Floyd's pulse til the medics arrived. Even tho the PoPos were fired,
they really deserve more punishment.

That's tough to watch. My kid is only 2 and idk how I would even discuss what happened with her. And I'm white. My heart goes out to his family and all those affected. Firing them isn't enough. They all need to go to jail.

As I said in the other thread, it's depressing to know this would be another "He was resisting, we had no other option!" or "He had a medical condition and just fell out dead." if not for the camera. And they KNEW the camera was there and STILL did it. What do they do when there is no camera?

CLOCK WORK!

While nothing happened to people protesting haircuts who walked into a state capitol strapped
unimpressed.png

Last edited:
Wow, I was just back in Minneapolis, flew back yesterday. Crazy man.

MPD been shady though, I read somewhere MPLS has one of the highest police per capita in the nation. Yay taxes!

RIP George Floyd

I'm not watching that video. I'm so sick that this happens over and over again. It's time for the pigs to be slaughtered.

Anyone with younger siblings knows that when you knock them upside the head for being outta line, your parents tell you that you were still wrong because as the elder you have the wisdom and strength, both to restrain yourself as well as the physical power.

Why aren't cops held to the same standard that CHILDREN are held to.?You're a police officer. You have a gun, a taser, a night stick. All these things are at your disposal and an unarmed man does not have those same advantages. So you have the leverage 9.9 times outta 10 unless the guy is a martial arts expert that can disarm you in .5 seconds.

in videos where a guy reaches for his phone and gets lit up, the Trump Lovers of the world can defend the outcome and have a glimmer of validity. But when you're defending a guy who did nothing except maybe resist an arrest and think that's grounds for a murder, you're senile.

I wonder if any of the black cops in MPLS are outraged?

My guess is they don't see racism cuz they live in the burbs with Caitlyn and their two half breed kids.

Jail aint nearly enough as punishment and to impact real change

that humanoid should never taste another crisp delicious french fry, should not feel a breeze on his skin again.

he should never feel the refreshment of cool water on a dry throat, or the embrace of a warm blanket.

I hope he has heard his last pleasant laughter, is denied the vital assurance of the tiniest contact.

god forbid he ever get AC again or put on another pair of socks straight out of the dryer.

every tiny yet tangible pleasure in this Earthly realm should be stripped from him.

Derek Chauvin is no longer welcome on this playground.

Yea....thanks to social media Ive seen so many black deaths by the police. Mainly us getting shot. Those are horrific, But this one....man this one was the worst. Just everything about it. Him just planted there on his neck with that smug look, hands on his hip like this is nothing, while this man is literally dying. Its heartbreaking, and Im just legit tired. Just tired, why does this happen, why are THEY like this to US. All of these incidents hurt but this one hit hard just seeing how much that guy didnt give a ****...Sick of this **** man..

Rest in Peace Mr. Floyd...my God

Yea....thanks to social media Ive seen so many black deaths by the police. Mainly us getting shot. Those are horrific, But this one....man this one was the worst. Just everything about it. Him just planted there on his neck with that smug look, hands on his hip like this is nothing, while this man is literally dying. Its heartbreaking, and Im just legit tired. Just tired, why does this happen, why are THEY like this to US. All of these incidents hurt but this one hit hard just seeing how much that guy didnt give a ****...Sick of this **** man..

Rest in Peace Mr. Floyd...my God
Let's see.

They bring us here for us to be free labor.

The labor is no longer free and now there were 3 Million UNWANTED Africans they had to deal with.

That is why they act like that.

But you got folks like JRepp23 JRepp23 saying stuff like this:

I know the history. You cannot seem to learn from it. You can keep throwing your sexy phrase at me all you want. But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.

So yea black folks, "Get over it. So long ago."

Back
Top Bottom