RIP George Floyd

That's pretty evil if you ask me. No reason for sitting your knee on the back of someone's neck for any number of MINUTES. :smh:

I've said it a million times before: You should only be allowed to be a police officer if you're physically fit. Look at these cops.

One is an older man who looks like an algebra teacher that couldn't lift a 20 pound dumbbell, and the partner to the right looks like he wouldn't be able to climb 3 flights of stairs without running out of breath.

These dudes are SHOOK deep down. That's why they act like complete ******* when put in any situation with someone they know they'd be incapable of handling without a weapon or badge. I know a girl who's 4'11" and Goes to my gym and is weak AF and is a police officer. 100% chance she'd shoot someone if provoked alone bc she couldn't fight a cough

Is there a law in place where u restrain & or self defend cops who are abusing their power. If not it should be implemented. That would prevent a great deal of unnecessary deaths like this.

I've said it a million times before: You should only be allowed to be a police officer if you're physically fit. Look at these cops.

One is an older man who looks like an algebra teacher that couldn't lift a 20 pound dumbbell, and the partner to the right looks like he wouldn't be able to climb 3 flights of stairs without running out of breath.

These dudes are SHOOK deep down. That's why they act like complete ******* when put in any situation with someone they know they'd be incapable of handling without a weapon or badge. I know a girl who's 4'11" and Goes to my gym and is weak AF and is a police officer. 100% chance she'd shoot someone if provoked alone bc she couldn't fight a cough

Ok your on to something my brother. I've had this discussion many many times. It's a pride thing. Once a cop is proposed with a threat especially referring to size, that cop is more than likely to kill someone.

For an example.... If a white Debo looking cop had to arrest a frail 5 foot black man, he less likely to kill him. NOW if a 5 foot white man had to arrest Debo he's more than likely to kill him. That's the problem. Not the whole problem but a majority.

To help: Every cop training/academy shouldnt just allow anyone to be hired. There needs to be requirements. Physical and mental. A tiny *** 4'11" chick SHOULD NOT be a cop. Her physical capabilities dont even allow her to arrest someone of Debo's size. Neither should these frail *** dudes in the video should be a cop. To small for the brawl.

And their word is still winning.
Yea unfortunately. I used to think these events were extreme and happened so rarely that it was an anomaly. Now, thanks to social media believe it or not, I see that that’s not true

Is there a law in place where u restrain & or self defend cops who are abusing their power. If not it should be implemented. That would prevent a great deal of unnecessary deaths like this.

Section 1983 kinda touches on this but in general, you may actively defend yourself against an officer acting unlawfully IN SELF DEFENSE but you must be able to prove self defense and that the officer was behaving unlawfully. You cannot resist arrests no matter if you are at fault or not. That is the kicker; the officer can always claim you were resisting, which is a crime in itself whether you were committing a crime beforehand not. whether or not it holds up in court is another story.

folks just need to start intervening in these moments TOGETHER as a group. They are civil servants. One man on the ground is one thing, explaining to a judge why you shot at a group of citizens who have you on film trying to murder another citizen is way different.

Power in numbers. A pack of hyenas will rush the biggest lion on the plains cuz they know he can’t get everybody. Easier said than done but folks gotta be willing to get down at this point.

Section 1983 kinda touches on this but in general, you may actively defend yourself against an officer acting unlawfully IN SELF DEFENSE but you must be able to prove self defense and that the officer was behaving unlawfully. You cannot resist arrests no matter if you are at fault or not. That is the kicker; the officer can always claim you were resisting, which is a crime in itself whether you were committing a crime beforehand not. whether or not it holds up in court is another story.

folks just need to start intervening in these moments TOGETHER as a group. They are civil servants. One man on the ground is one thing, explaining to a judge why you shot at a group of citizens who have you on film trying to murder another citizen is way different.

Power in numbers. A pack of hyenas will rush the biggest lion on the plains cuz they know he can’t get everybody. Easier said than done but folks gotta be willing to get down at this point.
Thank you for this. Hopefully I'm never put in a position to see something this b/c I wouldn't be able to watch it. All that cop had to do was move is knee.

Ok your on to something my brother. I've had this discussion many many times. It's a pride thing. Once a cop is proposed with a threat especially referring to size, that cop is more than likely to kill someone.

For an example.... If a white Debo looking cop had to arrest a frail 5 foot black man, he less likely to kill him. NOW if a 5 foot white man had to arrest Debo he's more than likely to kill him. That's the problem. Not the whole problem but a majority.

To help: Every cop training/academy shouldnt just allow anyone to be hired. There needs to be requirements. Physical and mental. A tiny *** 4'11" chick SHOULD NOT be a cop. Her physical capabilities dont even allow her to arrest someone of Debo's size. Neither should these frail *** dudes in the video should be a cop. To small for the brawl.

Unfortunately, politics are the reason why a small woman can become a police officer. Because it's "sexist" to tell a skinny woman who can't lift more than 10 pounds she can't be a cop. I've seen girls at my gym that are STRONG as hell. I have 0 issue with them being cops. But there's a one size fits all approach to all job fields now.

And to be clear, my opinion applies to men as well. If you're weak, regardless of height, you shouldn't be able to be a police officer. If you can't fight, don't be a cop. The physical exam required to be an officer is not difficult at all in NYC, which houses the biggest police force in America. That's a problem.

Whenever things like this happen involving cops (with or without a gun) I think about the late great Richard Gregory's resolution to solving police brutality:

"How do you make a cop change? It’s simple, you pass legislation and say every cop has to be insured. Everybody carrying a gun has to be insured. The first time you violate that, you lose your license…. Now do you hate *****s more than you like feeding your family?… Give them something that they can’t afford to lose.."

This makes TOO MUCH sense.

I would add that the level of education required to be a police officer needs to be some form of graduate degree. What I notice with a lot of police officers is that they are comically stupid and inept. An education won't bring police brutality to 0, but setting the bar higher would weed out a reasonable portion of idiots with badges and guns.

There should also be a 10 year probationary period where if you Kill anyone for any reason you go under review by at least two third parties who are not affiliated with the police or local government in any way. No more of this internal investigation fraudulence.

If you are found even in the slightest violation you do a mandatory 5 year prison sentence. If that sounds too strict just consider the innocent lives lost every day at the hands of police. Police can still do their jobs without killing.

I think that just the thought of that would make these cops very hesitant to pull the trigger or in this case place their entire body weight on someone's neck.

Because when you actually think about it, there are very few instances where police should be pulling out weapons, using deadly force or executing lethal choke maneuvers.

Last edited:
Whenever things like this happen involving cops (with or without a gun) I think about the late great Richard Gregory's resolution to solving police brutality:

"How do you make a cop change? It’s simple, you pass legislation and say every cop has to be insured. Everybody carrying a gun has to be insured. The first time you violate that, you lose your license…. Now do you hate *****s more than you like feeding your family?… Give them something that they can’t afford to lose.."

This makes TOO MUCH sense.

I would add that the level of education required to be a police officer needs to be some form of graduate degree. What I notice with a lot of police officers is that they are comically stupid and inept. An education won't bring police brutality to 0, but setting the bar higher would weed out a reasonable portion of idiots with badges and guns.

There should also be a 10 year probationary period where if you Kill anyone for any reason you go under review by at least two third parties who are not affiliated with the police or local government in any way. No more of this internal investigation fraudulence.

If you are found even in the slightest violation you do a mandatory 5 year prison sentence. If that sounds too strict just consider the innocent lives lost every day at the hands of police. Police can still do their jobs without killing.

I think that just the thought of that would make these cops very hesitant to pull the trigger or in this case place their entire body weight on someone's neck.

Because when you actually think about it, there are very few instances where police should be pulling out weapons, using deadly force or executing lethal choke maneuvers.

I would take it a step further: fine, you have a license to to kill...but if you´re wrong, you die. point blank period.

consider your plan for de-escalation with care, officer.

need a murder conviction next. the smirk on that ****ing *** hole's face while he had a knee on George Floyd's next is absolutely disgusting. looks like he got some joy out of killing him.

Nope we past that stage(hoping for justice) been past it, along with the protest holding hands marching...sorry

Posted in the Karen thread:
C8B48C0B-14EF-43B5-B46E-30B662B8D3D5.jpeg

Seriously wish the most painful death on not only the people who murder these innocent black folk, but also the people who reach to these levels to defend the murderers

Back
Top Bottom