RIP George Floyd

I live on Staten Island which is where Garner was choked out and when the cop who choked him out got fired and lost his pension, the local cops were LIVID. They all felt the city wasn't defending them and didn't feel that cops should be punished for "mistakes." Cops in NYC were giving less summonses and violations as a ******** "protest" to prove a point.

Sadly, this is why mayors and governors don't take action and have them put on trial. And even when they do, the judge won't prosecute them like any other murder suspect for those same reasons. Cops know this and they use this pretense of "if you punish one of our brothers, even if he deserves it, you will pay in the form of less efficient police work"

Th
I live on Staten Island which is where Garner was choked out and when the cop who choked him out got fired and lost his pension, the local cops were LIVID. They all felt the city wasn't defending them and didn't feel that cops should be punished for "mistakes." Cops in NYC were giving less summonses and violations as a bull**** "protest" to prove a point.

Sadly, this is why mayors and governors don't take action and have them put on trial. And even when they do, the judge won't prosecute them like any other murder suspect for those same reasons. Cops know this and they use this pretense of "if you punish one of our brothers, even if he deserves it, you will pay in the form of less efficient police work"

I remember when those stupid pigs threw a tantrum and publicly showed up deblasio and turned their backs on him at a funeral for some cop who got popped in 2014.

They should’ve all been blasted and fired on the spot. The way they have tantrums and that brotherhood protect our own at all costs even when their wrong mentality is sickening. The NYPD despises deblasio and he hasn’t even really said much against them.

I do remember when they stopped arresting people out of spite too. How that isn’t ground for termination is beyond me. Like you’re mad elected officials are calling you out on your bs, and you just turn your head to legit actual crime out of spite to prove a point.

Dude seems like some hipster to me who tries to be down with all the recent talked about issues. Like be the cool liberal young mayor.

mpls is trying so hard to be a mini sf or something lately.

like he said, I’ll be happy when those terrorists are sitting in prison for life. Someone has to put a leash on mpd and I don’t think he’s gonna want smoke with them. I hope I’m wrong.

Let's see.

They bring us here for us to be free labor.

The labor is no longer free and now there were 3 Million UNWANTED Africans they had to deal with.

That is why they act like that.

But you got folks like JRepp23 JRepp23 saying stuff like this:

So yea black folks, "Get over it. So long ago."
The sad part is, you want and need me to respond to this so you can feel relevant. Quit thinking about me. Its weird.

What was it.. the tweet was deleted

CB598618-B82D-4DAF-A204-61584C66E02B.png

I could only watch a bit of that. Too painful and ******* disgusting. The thoughts that go through my head whenever I see these videos...:smh:

RIP George.

I've said it a million times before: You should only be allowed to be a police officer if you're physically fit. Look at these cops.

One is an older man who looks like an algebra teacher that couldn't lift a 20 pound dumbbell, and the partner to the right looks like he wouldn't be able to climb 3 flights of stairs without running out of breath.

These dudes are SHOOK deep down. That's why they act like complete ******* when put in any situation with someone they know they'd be incapable of handling without a weapon or badge. I know a girl who's 4'11" and Goes to my gym and is weak AF and is a police officer. 100% chance she'd shoot someone if provoked alone bc she couldn't fight a cough

Upptempo Upptempo It's not just being physically fit but life and professional experience should matter. They hire these some of these cats with minimal education and NO previous work or social experiences. They're physically fit in their early 20s and just burned out by the job when they get to their 30s.

I strongly feel police officers should be hired in their 30s - you may not be physically at your prime but you at least have the damn sense to NOT do what that POS officer did. They were in total control of the situation, there was NO reason to continue pressing down on that man.

Hell that 'officer' sounded like didn't even have a high school education - backwater, piece of trash. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Upptempo Upptempo It's not just being physically fit but life and professional experience should matter. They hire these some of these cats with minimal education and NO previous work or social experiences. They're physically fit in their early 20s and just burned out by the job when they get to their 30s.

I strongly feel police officers should be hired in their 30s - you may not be physically at your prime but you at least have the damn sense to NOT do what that POS officer did. They were in total control of the situation, there was NO reason to continue pressing down on that man.

Hell that 'officer' sounded like didn't even have a high school education - backwater, piece of trash. :smh: :smh: :smh:

That officer was damn near 40 something years old. A strict physical & mental examination should be required before processing any candidate as cop.

Back
Top Bottom