RIP George Floyd

They even got the token soft spoken Black guys to say the lady isn’t racist

“she has biracial grand kids” my kids white grandma on her moms side is a racist ******* and I and her mom didn’t know until like two years ago as she started falling down the trump hole and losing her filter. my kids mom is mixed so I guess she just held it in as long as she could.

my kid is TWELVE. I knew that woman for 15 years before I knew she was hiding these feelings. the devil is amazing at mind games.

They even got the token soft spoken Black guys to say the lady isn’t racist

“she has biracial grand kids” my kids white grandma on her moms side is a racist ******* and I and her mom didn’t know until like two years ago as she started falling down the trump hole and losing her filter. my kids mom is mixed so I guess she just held it in as long as she could.

my kid is TWELVE. I knew that woman for 15 years before I knew she was hiding these feelings. the devil is amazing at mind games.
Here you go, don't let your blessings grow up to be this....

Here you go, don't let your blessings grow up to be this....

Man hell nah :lol: when my kid came to live with me full time she was very racially confused. I mean down to identifying as white because of her environment. Mixed mom, white grandma, white great grandma (she is the racist one, I missed the "great" in my initial post).

Within a few years of living with me I was getting phone calls about her not standing for the pledge, disrespecting Columbus, and challenging Christianity.

Nobody of my direct bloodline is going out like that :lol:

Man hell nah :lol: when my kid came to live with me full time she was very racially confused. I mean down to identifying as white because of her environment. Mixed mom, white grandma, white great grandma (she is the racist one, I missed the "great" in my initial post).

Within a few years of living with me I was getting phone calls about her not standing for the pledge, disrespecting Columbus, and challenging Christianity.

That's where it is! Handle that, because the ancestors demand as such. No biscuits, just gravy, baby.

That's where it is! Handle that, because the ancestors demand as such. No biscuits, just gravy, baby.
1592861730223.png
there's gotta be term than biscuit man, biscuits are good.

Schools really get tight about kids not saying the pledge. I stopped saying it in the 6th grade one day & they were pissed. To make matters worse for myself I ended up smacking this kid (white) b/c he kept going in my bag about a week later. The teacher saw him, but wasn't telling him to stop or nothing so *pop*. I found myself routinely in iss after that incident :lol:

1592861730223.png
there's gotta be term than biscuit man, biscuits are good.

Schools really get tight about kids not saying the pledge. I stopped saying it in the 6th grade one day & they were pissed. To make matters worse for myself I ended up smacking this kid (white) b/c he kept going in my bag about a week later. The teacher saw him, but wasn't telling him to stop or nothing so *pop*. I found myself routinely in iss after that incident :lol:
Nah b, never liked them, but my southern ancestral roots disagree with me to the utmost. :lol:

I hope you also teach them the dangers of liberal conjecture and innuendo.

Any body else see the black cop who knelt on Mr. Floyd neck out at a grocery store get grilled?

They teeing this up for this to be tried in the most remote rural part of the state. Same dang playbook smh.

Does anyone have any idea when the trial is actually set to begin for each officer involved?

Back
Top Bottom