RIP George Floyd

You love to see it. I'm all for the non black community protesting and whatnot but if you can lay a racist out for the cause, I support it.

The lead right from the fighter in white was perfect. I wish he would've followed that up with the looping left but that was two years ago so I'm sure he's greatly improved since then.

The lead right from the fighter in white was perfect. I wish he would've followed that up with the looping left but that was two years ago so I'm sure he's greatly improved since then.

The short lead right in the pocket from the fighter in the white corner was flawless. Furthmore, he stayed busy to his opponent's body from the half guard when the match inevitably went to the ground. He also showed a nice sprawl when his opponent attempted to get up and take a leg. He was in a really nice position to sink on a guillotine if he wanted it.

Unfortunately for us but fortunately for the rack of Pantene Pro-V and Paul Mitchell, he verbally tapped. I suppose he wanted to live to go on more racist tirades at other local businesses. Nice showing by the white corner though. Virtually no punishment adsorbed.

Man get that "pull yourself up by your bootstrap" mess out of here. Acting like the system isn't setup for me and people who look like me to fail isn't real. There are examples every day and people will ignore it until it punches them in the face :smh:

Last edited:
97586321_10223364610843059_1237857712700653568_o.jpg

Yea, my heart was racing just reading that.

But yall want to hear from celebrities

1592497726441.png

This dude has CTE. We can't expect him to say anything of value lol. And where's he gonna fly us to? Some third world country? Take us to a wealthy nation that has police who don't harass and assault their citizens because that's a more direct comparison than comparing American police to police in a country that has none of the resources America does.

The day after walking out in support of civilianvmurder...

tenor.gif

The best healthcare workers could get in the middle of putting their lives at risk (actually not just theoretically like with pigs) fighting a global pandemic were superficial and purely symbolic tributes that had no material impact on their lives...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom