RIP George Floyd

It's tough to beat someone's *** when you're a minority (Especially black) in a mainly white area. Unless there's video footage showing you were acting in self defense, it's always an L for you when the cops show up.

Once had some dude bark on me at a light because I cut him off in response to him cutting me off. Tried getting me to leave my car and fight but I was in a white *** neighborhood so I just kept driving. would've easily handled him but I knew once the cops showed up, he'd lie and say a bunch of made up **** to make me the villain and nothing I said would matter.

giphy (1).gif

Bro still gets an L for going to Supercuts tho

Could you imagine coming home from Supercuts and having to tell your partner you got stomped out by some young dude from your own race in ******* SUPERCUTS? Mans prolly had a tough time spilling that hate around his WS buddies for a while. Dudes be so gung ho about a civil war until they get punched in the mouth.

Watched the original video of this a couple weeks back. For 20+ minutes this criminal along with a number of others held this young man at gunpoint for picking up trash. Even after confirming who he is, they still followed him around with guns drawn. If I'm not mistaken, one of them had a shotgun out too. The officer even lied and turned off the audio several times in the original clip.

Back
Top Bottom