RIP George Floyd

bbcvg64ni7551.png

Thats my only problem with just giving money blindly. We rarely get to see where the funds are actually spent.

I've donated and will continue to donate to bail efforts but man I hate to think that there are those out there that will capitalize monetarily off of this moment. With that said keep your foot on their necks. Keep protesting. Keep posting. Make sure they know we aint going back to the way it was.

Love to hear that there is serious contention regarding the start of the NBA season. Dudes are talking about how their money can have a greater impact and i just don't see it. This could very well be a war of attrition. Never let the other side feel comfortable until real progress/ change has been made. **** Kyrie and Austin Rivers if they don't see it.

apart from the discussion for a sec
majority of Muslims in America love and revere mr X as well

we know him to be one of the first few Muslims To impact America in a major way.

heartbreaking that after all the beautiful work he did he was killed by one of his own
man I wonder what mr x would think about what’s going on today, how after 40 years .... America still ain’t change ****

On the MBF stuff I dunno,it feels a little much expecting a small non-profit to be able to organize and find a way to efficiently spend 30+ million in under 2 weeks when that's hundreds of times their normal annual budgets...

The good thing is that an org like that are legally obligated to put those funds to use to keep their non-profit status so having that money likely means they'll have the resources to be able to bail out a lot of people for a good while

The 200k they've already spent is twice their revenue from the last year :lol:, would be super shady if they somehow managed to spend it all in less than 2 weeks...

Yikes

PRI_154196849-e1591868276372.jpg

Algerian artist Souhila Ben Lachhab also shared a picture of herself with half her face and one hand painted brown. She wrote: ‘Just because we’re black on the outside, doesn’t mean we’re black on the inside. Racist people are the true black heart ones. They are black on the inside, and they know it

this makes 0 sense. He some managed to escape to his car while being detained with cuffs (Behind the back?) He then opened his car door, grabbed a gun and pointed it at police officers? Wtf

Wait what? He got away while detained, hands cuffed behind his back, and he managed to get his gun from his car and place it in the front of his pants?

Spotted this online
——
Of particular note are 18 sworn LAFD employees who each earned more than $200,000 in overtime pay last year and 11 civilian employees who each earned more than $100,000 in overtime. One Firefighter and one Traffic Officer nearly tripled their regular pay in overtime alone by cataloging 5,616 and 3,702 overtime hours, respectively. According to those figures, 64 percent of that Firefighter’s year and 42 percent of the Traffic Officer’s was spent working overtime. Although my office concluded that departments properly approved and substantiated the majority of sworn and civilian overtime, there is clearly a need for better oversight and regulation to improve staffing, protect City employees from burnout and fatigue, and ensure that taxpayer funds are spent effectively.
——-l

there’s gotta be a better system. It feels like they know how to game the system.
the link came from here

$470milion was spent all of last year in OT. $40 million spent in a week is crazy. They were well within their rights to change up how OT works. I wonder how the union takes to call outs and such.

It’s always felt very sly and weasel like seeing so much OT approved for all companies Big and small.
So it looks like their OT will just be 1.5x time Now. You can work 6 hours of OT to basically earn a 9hr home shift. Doesn’t seem worth it. Maybe cops will just do their 8 hr shift and call it quits. It sounds like they’re just calling in/out of work. Their incentives to work are going away. Poor guys.

Yikes

Algerian artist Souhila Ben Lachhab also shared a picture of herself with half her face and one hand painted brown. She wrote: ‘Just because we’re black on the outside, doesn’t mean we’re black on the inside. Racist people are the true black heart ones. They are black on the inside, and they know it

atlsfinest atlsfinest Stands by this not being a bad thing.

this makes 0 sense. He some managed to escape to his car while being detained with cuffs (Behind the back?) He then opened his car door, grabbed a gun and pointed it at police officers? Wtf

We have super human abilities in situations like this, word to Mike Brown still charging that cop after already having been shot several times.

Real ****, all these cops need to be fired and charged and held without bail and pension denied. They also need to raise the requirements to a bachelors degree in a related field so these bums can at least show they really want to be cops. Take real courses on the laws they supposed to uphold and courses on de-escalation training cause whatever they got going now isn’t working.

Yikes

associate Black with evil behaviors to show Black isn’t evil

what

Back
Top Bottom