RIP George Floyd

You saying black folks should stop relying on a system and platform they didn't create and don't control?
I'm saying there's enough capital there to create their own and put some real money and muscle behind it, then see where it goes. I understand the apprehension though since this country has burned down every attempt.

President you say??? jk but yea this idiot got not one play from me. not one cent. worst rapper alive.

Again I really thought the dead dude was president at one point and time along with his inventions and philosophies.
I personally can't put a name to every face of every president who's served after George Washington.

You do know that Garvey isn't American right ?

Or a President in case you forgot that too.

You're talking about nationalities....I'm talking about brothas

Terry Crews should listen to Chris...

All facts stated, even if he had some good intentions, his statement was dangerous given how easily WS's can and will twist it for their own agenda

The young man is wiser than the elder man.

g773hyy30r351.png

NY passed a bill outlawing choke holds today (even tho it was already illegal) 3 of the assembly men voted no to it. People are evil

You do know that Garvey isn't American right ?

Or a President in case you forgot that too.
You really bout to try and make a point that Black West Indians didnt get transported to America after being put through the worst process of slavery (seasoning) only to be then transported to US in some instances?

Dont do that.

Just finished it about an hour ago. Absolutely spectacular!!! The ending got tears in my eyes as you can hear the hurt in her voice & see it in John's eyes when he says good night, and knowing that he knows the country is in serious trouble!!

Lemme guess it was ordered by thier tactical command station to instead of using barriers to protect protesters...go ahead and slash all the tires on vehicles near high foot traffic protest areas to prevent the vehicles from being used as weapons?? :lol: :rofl:
'Well we were just protecting you protesters" will be the excuses in 3...2...1
giphy.gif

Last edited:
You really bout to try and make a point that Black West Indians didnt get transported to America after being put through the worst process of slavery (seasoning) only to be then transported to US in some instances?

Dont do that.
What are you talking about? Keep up with the thread. Somebody else was fixing their mouth to say that which is why I asked all of those questions.

Back
Top Bottom