RIP George Floyd

IMG_20200531_221703.jpg
YOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Ppl dont even realize this gonna make richer an poor more poor.

i definitely hear that and that may ultimately be the outcome. but then again, we already live under a system that exploits our labor and makes the “rich richer” so in essence, the current mode of operation will remain largely in tact.

but i do hope to see some changes that we can see as victories. the fact that the MPLS school district is cutting ties with their PD is a huge step. given that we’re seeing police across the country act like domestic terrorists towards protesters, i know a lot of teachers in my district that are gonna demand that we do the same.

Saw Hamilton County Sheriff's Deputies (Cincinnati) pulled this bullsht stunt today. Claimed rioters stole their US flag, so they replaced it with a thin blue line flag "until a regular flag became available." Soooo, there were no more US flags...at...a courthouse...where they just so happened to have a blue lives matter flag handy. Right. Just instigating sht, constantly. :smh:

Screenshot_20200531-231609.png

Saw Hamilton County Sheriff's Deputies (Cincinnati) pulled this bullsht stunt today. Claimed rioters stole their US flag, so they replaced it with a thin blue line flag "until a regular flag became available." Soooo, there were no more US flags...at...a courthouse...where they just so happened to have a blue lives matter flag handy. Right. Just instigating sht, constantly. :smh:

Screenshot_20200531-231609.png

tip #1 how how to deescalate: don't do this

Calfs look like they hurt.

Dude was dragged out from his job in the evidence room for this. He's probably pissed.

Wow, that body cam video from last night of the guy who got tased out his car was even more insane. Absolutely disgusting.

They had ten cops run up on them and broke his window.

You're going to tase someone and then say get your hands up. You're disorientated.

Then they lied and well they thought they had a weapon. :stoneface: How did you see in the car from that far away?

Back
Top Bottom