Riot in Brooklyn over cops murdering 16 year old boy.

From that daily new article, It seems like these officers were in this part of brooklyn because they had problems before. They send the cops they are punishing to more dangerous spots. Seeing that one used to be an undercover, that almost is for sure he's a power tripping ****.

Not every cop gets sued so please save all that. Cops get accused and the judge or jury drops the case in these situations they got picked up and the plaintiffs were awarded money.
75% of all NYPD cops get sued that's guarunteed if they're active. And that's not how the legal system works bud. Cops get sued and the city settles. And if they settle that means the city backed them up. Meaning they found no fault in their actions.

From that daily new article, It seems like these officers were in this part of brooklyn because they had problems before. They send the cops they are punishing to more dangerous spots. Seeing that one used to be an undercover, that almost is for sure he's a power tripping ****.
Again that's not how the NYPD works. No I no why half these thugs start. It's people that don't know what they talking about saying things like this b

Lol at 75% if you don't have no proof of that please don't make an assumption. I know plenty ppl who have attempted to sue the city and the judges dropped the cases. So I don't know where u get your #s from.

Lol at 75% if you don't have no proof of that please don't make an assumption. I know plenty ppl who have attempted to sue the city and the judges dropped the cases. So I don't know where u get your #s from.
They attempted to sue hence a lawsuit was brought forward.
Dude just admit you knew the kid and that's why you're keeping this alive.
John Sterling aren't you in law enforcement?
Nope just know more than most about the subject.

How am I keeping it alive ? I just posted the article regarding the cops past. I guess it offended you in some way. You need to admit that you don't know what you're talking about. Let's say 75% of nypd does gets sued. Do you really think there gonna just be cutting every and anybody a check lmao let's be serious

How am I keeping it alive ? I just posted the article regarding the cops past. I guess it offended you in some way. You need to admit that you don't know what you're talking about. Let's say 75% of nypd does gets sued. Do you really think there gonna just be cutting every and anybody a check lmao let's be serious
Yes, absolutely. The city does it everyday

:lol: at this thread still goin.

:lol:

I just continue to enjoy watching mrdoeboi (can't believe I just typed that) stick his foot in his mouth. He really doesn't know what he's talking about.

You want links?

Heres a link.

http://rt.com/usa/nypd-sue-settlement-city-954/

OVER 8800 lawsuits and $180 million paid out in NYC in 2011 ALONE. PLUS another $350 mil or so in stupid civil cases.

Fall back dude. You seriously look like a child in a grown mans conversation.

Last edited:

I just continue to enjoy watching mrdoeboi (can't believe I just typed that) stick his foot in his mouth. He really doesn't know what he's talking about.

You want links?

Heres a link.

OVER 8800 lawsuits and $180 million paid out in NYC in 2011 ALONE. PLUS another $350 mil or so in stupid civil cases.

Its like that in most major city I'd imagine. I know its like that in Detroit for a fact.

:lol: at this thread still goin.

You want links?

Heres a link.

Stop making stuff up, dude. Crooked cops murdered a 16 year old that was begging for his life. That's what we should be focusing on.

Heck, he could've been the doctor that one day saves your life!

Stop making stuff up, dude. Crooked cops murdered a 16 year old that was begging for his life. That's what we should be focusing on.

Heck, he could've been the doctor that one day saves your life!
roll.gif

If its stupid why are you still responding ? Obviously you must get a thrill out of going back and forth with me. Let me keep posting what I feel like and stop speaking on a city you don't live in.

Okay 8882 suits were filed now you should of compared it to how much people got arrested.
NYPD arrest 50k ppl a year just for bud so the arrest #s could be in the hundreds of thousands. Included in those 8882 suits were property And personal injury claims. Now you guys said the city pays out majority or all their claims which I feel is false.

Just based off the #s posted 550 mill is what NYC paid out in suits. Let's say everybody that filed got paid that's roughly 62k for each person who filed a suit. Now if the payout is so rewarding and guaranteed why isn't there more than 8882 suits filed ?

Back
Top Bottom