Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Cole was holding the camera while jay smashed

..that's all.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

If this is true, this would be the saddest sextape ever. The only other more pathetic sextape would be Rihanna either with Big Sean, Drake, or Wale.
Who hurt you?

If true, I'm not surprised.

I'm actually more surprised it took this long for her to make one.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

If this is true, this would be the saddest sextape ever. The only other more pathetic sextape would be Rihanna with Big Sean, Drake, or Wale.
NT would go up in flames. 
The Aftermath 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

If this is true, this would be the saddest sextape ever. The only other more pathetic sextape would be Rihanna either with Big Sean, Drake, or Wale.
Who hurt you?

Umm...no one, I just think it's pretty common knowledge that women like Rihanna are too much to handle for cornball dudes like the ones listed. Did i offend you?

Picture-123.png

EDIT: If it's just a ploy, this might be the best thing that J. Cole's team has managed to pull to get this man some buzz.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

You becoming NT's own TMZ breh.

J. Cole's album drops in a couple of days....

Obvious publicity stunt is obvious.
Originally Posted by iHust1e

...This would explain everything. 
nerd.gif

Props to Cole if true.  
pimp.gif
Might even buy his album now.

weebay.gif

well played j troll
roll.gif

This whole response + your avy got me rollin bruh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Who hurt you?
Umm...no one, I just think it's pretty common knowledge that women like Rihanna are too much to handle for cornball dudes like the ones listed. Did i offend you?
Do you know something about Rihanna that the world don't? Stop spreading rumors fam, just like a lil girl. 

Who hurt you?

You
url

?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Who hurt you?
Do you know something about Rihanna that the world don't? Stop spreading rumors fam, just like a lil girl. 
I'm just using the eye test of how she presents herself. Seems like i offended a second person on here. J.Cole doesn't know you "fam", so u can calm down.
Spoiler [+]
Picture-93.png

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Who hurt you?

You

?

roll.gif

Not sure how you could get that from those responses, but if you thought that was funny, that's cool. I guess you must be the 3rd dude though.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

You

?

roll.gif

Not sure how you could get that from those responses, but if you thought that was funny, that's cool. I guess you must be the 3rd dude though.

timthumb.php

Back
Top Bottom