~~~| Rick Ross - The Summers Mine [Jeezy Diss!] |~~~

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

The arguing in this thread is pure comedy....

I just hope out of all this &^@# we get some good music...
Funny thing is, dudes in here going harder at each other than Rawse and Jeezy probably will.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Where do people get the idea that Ross makes good music? He's 1 step above DJ Khaled in the "making music" department.

His formula is

1.Pick Beat
2.Get someone else to sing the hook
3.Fill in the blank with mediocre verses

and that will get u waaaaaay better results than whatever the hell it is jeezy does... dude been makin the same 5 songs over and over and yall eat it up... tears of joy > anything jeezy has made since the recession...

nobody's sayin ross is on par wit the kanyes and cudis of the game but he's definitely WAY ahead of jeezy right now... if u cant see that then u should just stop listening to music altogether because u r listening for the wrong reasons... jeezy aint lyrically better... his songs aint better... his hooks aint better...

oh yea my fault... u like jeezy because he's so real... sorry...

Where do people get the idea that Ross makes good music? He's 1 step above DJ Khaled in the "making music" department.

His formula is

1.Pick Beat

and that will get u waaaaaay better results than whatever the hell it is jeezy does... dude been makin the same 5 songs over and over and yall eat it up... tears of joy > anything jeezy has made since the recession...

nobody's sayin ross is on par wit the kanyes and cudis of the game but he's definitely WAY ahead of jeezy right now... if u cant see that then u should just stop listening to music altogether because u r listening for the wrong reasons... jeezy aint lyrically better... his songs aint better... his hooks aint better...

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Funny thing is, dudes in here going harder at each other than Rawse and Jeezy probably will.
laugh.gif

No Bull!
laugh.gif
... It's all good tho... Why choose sides... I mess with Ross and I mess with Jeezy. Right now when it comes to the music I feel like Ross has been making better music... So if this is what it takes to bring the best out of Jeezy then I'm all for the beef... One thing everyone in here has basically agreed on is Jeezy hasn't been on point as of late... So thats all I want... Good music...

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif

No Bull!
laugh.gif
... It's all good tho... Why choose sides... I mess with Ross and I mess with Jeezy. Right now when it comes to the music I feel like Ross has been making better music... So if this is what it takes to bring the best out of Jeezy then I'm all for the beef... One thing everyone in here has basically agreed on is Jeezy hasn't been on point as of late... So thats all I want... Good music...

His formula is

1.Pick Beat
And this formula has worked thus far so whats your point?

His formula is

1.Pick Beat
And this formula has worked thus far so whats your point?

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

His formula is

1.Pick Beat

I didn't even mention Jeezy, I agree completely...he's been making 5 songs for his whole career. 

His formula is

1.Pick Beat

I didn't even mention Jeezy, I agree completely...he's been making 5 songs for his whole career. 

His formula is

1.Pick Beat

oh ok then... yea in the grand scheme of things ross aint @$!*... he got some joints tho...

His formula is

1.Pick Beat

oh ok then... yea in the grand scheme of things ross aint @$!*... he got some joints tho...

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by HankTrill

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

4818610517_e32c19c6d1.jpg

but how you know its a diss

number of gangs/dudes that did anything about it ................

like i said ...the man took freeway ricky ross's name , made a fortune with it and still hasnt given da name back and has no intentions of paying him any kind of incentives lol ,
no he got former kingpins trynna use the court system to get their on name back.............BAWSE

Gunplay that you?
he's getting exorted in chicago...don't think everything is all good

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by HankTrill

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

4818610517_e32c19c6d1.jpg

but how you know its a diss

number of gangs/dudes that did anything about it ................

like i said ...the man took freeway ricky ross's name , made a fortune with it and still hasnt given da name back and has no intentions of paying him any kind of incentives lol ,
no he got former kingpins trynna use the court system to get their on name back.............BAWSE

Gunplay that you?
he's getting exorted in chicago...don't think everything is all good

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

yall some losers... who cares about their lives and who's real and all that?

i thought this was the music forum... u know where we discuss music...

why are yall on here arguing about personal lives of 2 dudes none of yall know?

its all speculation and yall just twist words into what yall want them to be anyway...

ross is making better music hands down... i dont care what he did before he was on... i dont care who he's affiliated with... it doesnt matter to me...

shouldnt matter to yall either... yall defend these artists like they yall boys or somethin...

just listen to the music...

yall more cb4 than either of them...

Chuuuuuch!
Preach

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

yall some losers... who cares about their lives and who's real and all that?

i thought this was the music forum... u know where we discuss music...

why are yall on here arguing about personal lives of 2 dudes none of yall know?

its all speculation and yall just twist words into what yall want them to be anyway...

ross is making better music hands down... i dont care what he did before he was on... i dont care who he's affiliated with... it doesnt matter to me...

shouldnt matter to yall either... yall defend these artists like they yall boys or somethin...

just listen to the music...

yall more cb4 than either of them...

Chuuuuuch!
Preach

My take on ross is this..due makes good music..but at the same time..his image is so phony and he has ppl believing in that image..you got ppl saying larry hoover and big meech name and ppl have no clue on the history of these two characters

yea its cool just to listen to the music but if music was just the package then some of these dudes would never be rappers. The image that they portray helps us identify with the music and be able to like it more to a certain extint...ill be honest and say if a nice rapper looked like a bum...on first look..even second look..im not going to want to listen or at least try to give it a listen.

Image play a BIG role in music..especially the music business.

My take on ross is this..due makes good music..but at the same time..his image is so phony and he has ppl believing in that image..you got ppl saying larry hoover and big meech name and ppl have no clue on the history of these two characters

yea its cool just to listen to the music but if music was just the package then some of these dudes would never be rappers. The image that they portray helps us identify with the music and be able to like it more to a certain extint...ill be honest and say if a nice rapper looked like a bum...on first look..even second look..im not going to want to listen or at least try to give it a listen.

Image play a BIG role in music..especially the music business.

Optimus - Not hurt son, Disgusted...
laugh.gif
and where do u get off tryna call some1 mad and "hurt" wen jus a couple days ago u were gettin red in the face and tellin dudes that ud slap them (even tho ur not about that life) cuz ppl were postin pics of u ...
laugh.gif
.. and U tellin some1 else to hop off, is comedy, cuz ur (1 of thee) ultimate D-riders in here... And everyone on here knows that and get flamed for it consistently...

Anyways..

He's 1 step above DJ Khaled in the "making music" department.
His formula is
1.Pick SICK Beat

2.Get someone else to sing the hook/bridges/features

yea in the grand scheme of things ross aint @$!*... he got some joints tho...
but he's definitely WAY ahead of jeezy right now
And hes a fraud... and thats why i dislike him ALOT apart from his "joints" because you cant deny GOOD music.. Tho i must say i CANNOT listen to or ride to songs like BMF (Ross' version) , cuz i cant stand listening to a dude who is a FAKE _ talkin about feeling like Meech and Hoover , Hard criminals, while he hasnt pushed no weight or no kind of "street" background is 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
to me and checkin prisoners #%+*$ for contraband.. But the way some of yall DENY and DEFEND this fraudulent dude and attack Jeezy who has gotten it in before is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
as hell and defend him by "Well why does he need to prove anything to you?" Um last time i checked he put out CDs to sell to the PUBLIC. the *$$$ YOU mean? Also, before people say anything i do have a "past" and have locked up and trust me when i say my BEEF WITH ROSS IS NOT ABOUT HIM BEING A C.O. (%$@+ i would do it if i had to also) cuz there are some chill C.O.s that ive met but the way he LIES and keeps feeding that the +%!*$$$% like "The truth is far more sinister" +%!*$$$% wen he doesnt know wat the word truth means, and saying hes done this and that and feeling like hes Meech and etc wen hes not nowhere near "being/feelin" like them... Dude is a FAKE! But that basically sums up my thoughts on dude

My take on ross is this..due makes good music..but at the same time.his image is so phony and he has ppl/SOME OF YOU NTERS believing in that image..you got ppl saying larry hoover and big meech name and ppl have no clue on the history of these two characters

laugh.gif
and where do u get off tryna call some1 mad and "hurt" wen jus a couple days ago u were gettin red in the face and tellin dudes that ud slap them (even tho ur not about that life) cuz ppl were postin pics of u ...
laugh.gif
.. and U tellin some1 else to hop off, is comedy, cuz ur (1 of thee) ultimate D-riders in here... And everyone on here knows that and get flamed for it consistently...

Anyways..

His formula is
1.Pick SICK Beat

And hes a fraud... and thats why i dislike him ALOT apart from his "joints" because you cant deny GOOD music.. Tho i must say i CANNOT listen to or ride to songs like BMF (Ross' version) , cuz i cant stand listening to a dude who is a FAKE _ talkin about feeling like Meech and Hoover , Hard criminals, while he hasnt pushed no weight or no kind of "street" background is 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
to me and checkin prisoners #%+*$ for contraband.. But the way some of yall DENY and DEFEND this fraudulent dude and attack Jeezy who has gotten it in before is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
as hell and defend him by "Well why does he need to prove anything to you?" Um last time i checked he put out CDs to sell to the PUBLIC. the *$$$ YOU mean? Also, before people say anything i do have a "past" and have locked up and trust me when i say my BEEF WITH ROSS IS NOT ABOUT HIM BEING A C.O. (%$@+ i would do it if i had to also) cuz there are some chill C.O.s that ive met but the way he LIES and keeps feeding that the +%!*$$$% like "The truth is far more sinister" +%!*$$$% wen he doesnt know wat the word truth means, and saying hes done this and that and feeling like hes Meech and etc wen hes not nowhere near "being/feelin" like them... Dude is a FAKE! But that basically sums up my thoughts on dude

My take on ross is this..due makes good music..but at the same time.his image is so phony and he has ppl/SOME OF YOU NTERS believing in that image..you got ppl saying larry hoover and big meech name and ppl have no clue on the history of these two characters

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways..

His formula is

1.Pick SICK Beat

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
to me and checkin prisoners !%%*% for contraband.. But the way some of yall DENY and DEFEND this fraudulent dude and attack Jeezy who has gotten it in before is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
as hell and defend him by "Well why does he need to prove anything to you?" Um last time i checked he put out CDs to sell to the PUBLIC. the %+!! YOU mean? Also, before people say anything i do have a "past" and have locked up and trust me when i say my BEEF WITH ROSS IS NOT ABOUT HIM BEING A C.O. (!$%* i would do it if i had to also) cuz there are some chill C.O.s that ive met but the way he LIES and keeps feeding that the +$%@#%** like "The truth is far more sinister" +$%@#%** wen he doesnt know wat the word truth means, and saying hes done this and that and feeling like hes Meech and etc wen hes not nowhere near "being/feelin" like them... Dude is a FAKE! But that basically sums up my thoughts on dude

My take on ross is this..due makes good music..but at the same time.his image is so phony and he has ppl/SOME OF YOU NTERS believing in that image..you got
ppl saying larry hoover and big meech name and ppl have no clue on the
history of these two characters

You got blatant hate in your heart, jeezy ain't get +%$* in what are you talking about bruh, the ninja that was getting it in left jeezy patna in the woods behind a school....quit talking like you know whats up when you don't its clear you going off of +%$* you read on the internet, how you know jay Jenkins was getting it In ? Did he sell you bricks ? Did you see him selling ? He was a rapper surrounded by boss figures

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways..

His formula is

1.Pick SICK Beat

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
to me and checkin prisoners !%%*% for contraband.. But the way some of yall DENY and DEFEND this fraudulent dude and attack Jeezy who has gotten it in before is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
as hell and defend him by "Well why does he need to prove anything to you?" Um last time i checked he put out CDs to sell to the PUBLIC. the %+!! YOU mean? Also, before people say anything i do have a "past" and have locked up and trust me when i say my BEEF WITH ROSS IS NOT ABOUT HIM BEING A C.O. (!$%* i would do it if i had to also) cuz there are some chill C.O.s that ive met but the way he LIES and keeps feeding that the +$%@#%** like "The truth is far more sinister" +$%@#%** wen he doesnt know wat the word truth means, and saying hes done this and that and feeling like hes Meech and etc wen hes not nowhere near "being/feelin" like them... Dude is a FAKE! But that basically sums up my thoughts on dude

My take on ross is this..due makes good music..but at the same time.his image is so phony and he has ppl/SOME OF YOU NTERS believing in that image..you got
ppl saying larry hoover and big meech name and ppl have no clue on the
history of these two characters

You got blatant hate in your heart, jeezy ain't get +%$* in what are you talking about bruh, the ninja that was getting it in left jeezy patna in the woods behind a school....quit talking like you know whats up when you don't its clear you going off of +%$* you read on the internet, how you know jay Jenkins was getting it In ? Did he sell you bricks ? Did you see him selling ? He was a rapper surrounded by boss figures

Back
Top Bottom