~~~| Rick Ross - The Summers Mine [Jeezy Diss!] |~~~

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

yall some losers... who cares about their lives and who's real and all that?

i thought this was the music forum... u know where we discuss music...

why are yall on here arguing about personal lives of 2 dudes none of yall know?

its all speculation and yall just twist words into what yall want them to be anyway...

ross is making better music hands down... i dont care what he did before he was on... i dont care who he's affiliated with... it doesnt matter to me...

shouldnt matter to yall either... yall defend these artists like they yall boys or somethin...

just listen to the music...

yall more cb4 than either of them...

Chuuuuuch!
PREACH! .... MATTER OF FACT .... LETS HIT THE LAB ... *%!$ IT.... RUNWAY NEXT WEEK @!$#

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

yall some losers... who cares about their lives and who's real and all that?

i thought this was the music forum... u know where we discuss music...

why are yall on here arguing about personal lives of 2 dudes none of yall know?

its all speculation and yall just twist words into what yall want them to be anyway...

ross is making better music hands down... i dont care what he did before he was on... i dont care who he's affiliated with... it doesnt matter to me...

shouldnt matter to yall either... yall defend these artists like they yall boys or somethin...

just listen to the music...

yall more cb4 than either of them...

Chuuuuuch!
PREACH! .... MATTER OF FACT .... LETS HIT THE LAB ... *%!$ IT.... RUNWAY NEXT WEEK @!$#

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

You got blatant hate in your heart, jeezy ain't get +%$* in what are you talking about bruh, the ninja that was getting it in left jeezy patna in the woods behind a school....quit talking like you know whats up when you don't its clear you going off of +%$* you read on the internet, how you know jay Jenkins was getting it In ? Did he sell you bricks ? Did you see him selling ? He was a rapper surrounded by boss figures
Yeah no $+!% .. The %!*% ... Dont we all? Do YOU know rappers personally? And why u stay stickin up for ross tho?

Also what i found on the internet "In 1994, Jay Jenkins was arrested for narcotics possession.[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Jeezy#cite_note-XXL_2005-3"

There is a difference between Gettin it in and bein a !*%#%.. I never said jeezy is a %%!%!+ shooter but jus as many of u rick ross fans say "Well this dude cosign him and took pics with this guy, SO that should be creditable enough" So using yall logic, Many people have said Jeezy did pull weight..

laugh.gif
Cmon cuz... Everyone gets they $+!% off the internet.. Do u KNO jeezy to know what YOURE talkin about, Did you NOT see him sell bricks... Maybe u did/do idk... Maybe u dont, so ur just in the same boat as i am... I kno ur from the A and all, And here rumors of this and that... So the rumors are jus as good as stuff u find on the internet..

Btw idgaf a %!*% about jeezy, I rarely listen to dude anyway before ppl start thinkin im stickin up for the guy...
[/sup]

You got blatant hate in your heart, jeezy ain't get +%$* in what are you talking about bruh, the ninja that was getting it in left jeezy patna in the woods behind a school....quit talking like you know whats up when you don't its clear you going off of +%$* you read on the internet, how you know jay Jenkins was getting it In ? Did he sell you bricks ? Did you see him selling ? He was a rapper surrounded by boss figures
Yeah no $+!% .. The %!*% ... Dont we all? Do YOU know rappers personally? And why u stay stickin up for ross tho?

Also what i found on the internet "In 1994, Jay Jenkins was arrested for narcotics possession.[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Jeezy#cite_note-XXL_2005-3"

There is a difference between Gettin it in and bein a !*%#%.. I never said jeezy is a %%!%!+ shooter but jus as many of u rick ross fans say "Well this dude cosign him and took pics with this guy, SO that should be creditable enough" So using yall logic, Many people have said Jeezy did pull weight..

laugh.gif
Cmon cuz... Everyone gets they $+!% off the internet.. Do u KNO jeezy to know what YOURE talkin about, Did you NOT see him sell bricks... Maybe u did/do idk... Maybe u dont, so ur just in the same boat as i am... I kno ur from the A and all, And here rumors of this and that... So the rumors are jus as good as stuff u find on the internet..

Btw idgaf a %!*% about jeezy, I rarely listen to dude anyway before ppl start thinkin im stickin up for the guy...
[/sup]

I posted the way i feel about dude.. Keith me and u had this discussion on twitter a while back... We will never see eye to eye on this !%$!... Seriously +#@# that dude... Yes i hate Rick Ross cuz hes a fake __ ... Tho like TIME said , he has some joints that no LIE ... i bump to (Aston Martin Music, Free Mason and Audio Meth) I know ur defense for Ross is "well.. how many rappers are real then?" Plenty who have lived/rap about wat they were/are surrounded by and what they grew up seeing... Maybe not themseleves did it to the FULLEST like other Gs do but Ross talks about something hes doesnt relate too... He was never on the other side of the bars , he was never the one running away from the police, i never seen a video or rumors flying around from Ross' old neighbors and !%$! that he got it in and he was a big Dealer... How do i "know" this .. the internet and what you see and hear.. Jus like YOU do while living in the A... Jus cuz u live in the A doesnt mean u know wats up there either.. Or u dont know entirely atleast... Rumors are Rumors.. But this dude Ross was in a !*%@+% PICTURE... And kept denying it cuz hes embarassed/a fake dude. Point. Damn. Blank. If he rapped about other stuff and did not deny his past.. then id be fine with dude. But obviously thats not the case.. He and his "crew" and his fans ACTUALLY be believeing what this dude says.. and i dont know how yall do.. It baffles me.. but w/e .. like who u wanna like.. i can honestly give 2 *%$$+ .. Im not affected by yall giving this __ plays and !%$!.. But topics were there is so much !%$!/keef talk and all that and opinions floating around.. Imma get mine in too... Peace.

I posted the way i feel about dude.. Keith me and u had this discussion on twitter a while back... We will never see eye to eye on this !%$!... Seriously +#@# that dude... Yes i hate Rick Ross cuz hes a fake __ ... Tho like TIME said , he has some joints that no LIE ... i bump to (Aston Martin Music, Free Mason and Audio Meth) I know ur defense for Ross is "well.. how many rappers are real then?" Plenty who have lived/rap about wat they were/are surrounded by and what they grew up seeing... Maybe not themseleves did it to the FULLEST like other Gs do but Ross talks about something hes doesnt relate too... He was never on the other side of the bars , he was never the one running away from the police, i never seen a video or rumors flying around from Ross' old neighbors and !%$! that he got it in and he was a big Dealer... How do i "know" this .. the internet and what you see and hear.. Jus like YOU do while living in the A... Jus cuz u live in the A doesnt mean u know wats up there either.. Or u dont know entirely atleast... Rumors are Rumors.. But this dude Ross was in a !*%@+% PICTURE... And kept denying it cuz hes embarassed/a fake dude. Point. Damn. Blank. If he rapped about other stuff and did not deny his past.. then id be fine with dude. But obviously thats not the case.. He and his "crew" and his fans ACTUALLY be believeing what this dude says.. and i dont know how yall do.. It baffles me.. but w/e .. like who u wanna like.. i can honestly give 2 *%$$+ .. Im not affected by yall giving this __ plays and !%$!.. But topics were there is so much !%$!/keef talk and all that and opinions floating around.. Imma get mine in too... Peace.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

The arguing in this thread is pure comedy....

I just hope out of all this &^@# we get some good music...
Funny thing is, dudes in here going harder at each other than Rawse and Jeezy probably will.
laugh.gif
basically, one cant be taken seriously as a rapper and the other cant be taken seriously as a man by his own children
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

The arguing in this thread is pure comedy....

I just hope out of all this &^@# we get some good music...
Funny thing is, dudes in here going harder at each other than Rawse and Jeezy probably will.
laugh.gif
basically, one cant be taken seriously as a rapper and the other cant be taken seriously as a man by his own children
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

laugh.gif

[/sup]

Narcotics position
laugh.gif
kill that @#%*+#% noise talking like he got caught with some @*@!...most he ever did was go to boot camp. Yeah I am in the atl and I don't have to hear rumors when ninjas who sell dope every damn day in the hood know who and what is coming out of the traps.....let's get 1 thing straight jay Jenkins ain't from atl, we can go all the way back to TM101 when everyone here was like where is this guy from he ain't from the 4th ward like he claim....you are defending jeezy, you're defending him in hate towards Ross calling him a fraud because he lied about the CO @*@! well guess what jeezy is a fraud....just like I told you on Twitter they are rappers that is it, I'm going to defend Ross because yall ninjas annoy me talking about what's real, who's real, and who does real @*@!....yall ninjas don't know @*@!....apparently the music forum is filled with guys from the hood WHO ARE ABOUT THAT LIFE
laugh.gif
majority of you dudes wouldn't step to Ross

laugh.gif

[/sup]

Narcotics position
laugh.gif
kill that @#%*+#% noise talking like he got caught with some @*@!...most he ever did was go to boot camp. Yeah I am in the atl and I don't have to hear rumors when ninjas who sell dope every damn day in the hood know who and what is coming out of the traps.....let's get 1 thing straight jay Jenkins ain't from atl, we can go all the way back to TM101 when everyone here was like where is this guy from he ain't from the 4th ward like he claim....you are defending jeezy, you're defending him in hate towards Ross calling him a fraud because he lied about the CO @*@! well guess what jeezy is a fraud....just like I told you on Twitter they are rappers that is it, I'm going to defend Ross because yall ninjas annoy me talking about what's real, who's real, and who does real @*@!....yall ninjas don't know @*@!....apparently the music forum is filled with guys from the hood WHO ARE ABOUT THAT LIFE
laugh.gif

I posted the way i feel about dude.. Keith me and u had this discussion
on twitter a while back... We will never see eye to eye on this *$%!...
Seriously %$@@ that dude... Yes i hate Rick Ross cuz hes a fake __ ...
Tho like TIME said , he has some joints that no LIE ... i bump to (Aston
Martin Music, Free Mason and Audio Meth) I know ur defense for Ross is
"well.. how many rappers are real then?" Plenty who have lived/rap about
wat they were/are surrounded by and what they grew up seeing... Maybe
not themseleves did it to the FULLEST like other Gs do but Ross talks
about something hes doesnt relate too... He was never on the other side
of the bars , he was never the one running away from the police, i never
seen a video or rumors flying around from Ross' old neighbors and *$%!
that he got it in and he was a big Dealer... How do i "know" this .. the
internet and what you see and hear.. Jus like YOU do while living in
the A... Jus cuz u live in the A doesnt mean u know wats up there
either.. Or u dont know entirely atleast... Rumors are Rumors.. But this
dude Ross was in a %%++@+ PICTURE... And kept denying it cuz hes
embarassed/a fake dude. Point. Damn. Blank. If he rapped about
other stuff and did not deny his past.. then id be fine with dude. But
obviously thats not the case.. He and his "crew" and his fans ACTUALLY be believeing what this dude says.. and i dont know how yall do.. It baffles me.. but w/e .. like who u wanna like.. i can honestly give 2 #*#$! .. Im not affected by yall giving this __ plays and *$%!.. But topics were there is so much *$%!/keef talk and all that and opinions floating around.. Imma get mine in too... Peace.

So now you're going to act like you've been around Ross his whole life ?
laugh.gif
man you're argument is so flaw....doggie don't come at me about my city, because I've lived in hood for 14 years play boy....glad I'm out of that %+%% hole...but let's get %+%% clear rappers who claim they from here got history street cats know....from outkast to ti guys know...so if saying something about a situation this ain't no web %+%% I'm speaking unlike some of you

I posted the way i feel about dude.. Keith me and u had this discussion
on twitter a while back... We will never see eye to eye on this *$%!...
Seriously %$@@ that dude... Yes i hate Rick Ross cuz hes a fake __ ...
Tho like TIME said , he has some joints that no LIE ... i bump to (Aston
Martin Music, Free Mason and Audio Meth) I know ur defense for Ross is
"well.. how many rappers are real then?" Plenty who have lived/rap about
wat they were/are surrounded by and what they grew up seeing... Maybe
not themseleves did it to the FULLEST like other Gs do but Ross talks
about something hes doesnt relate too... He was never on the other side
of the bars , he was never the one running away from the police, i never
seen a video or rumors flying around from Ross' old neighbors and *$%!
that he got it in and he was a big Dealer... How do i "know" this .. the
internet and what you see and hear.. Jus like YOU do while living in
the A... Jus cuz u live in the A doesnt mean u know wats up there
either.. Or u dont know entirely atleast... Rumors are Rumors.. But this
dude Ross was in a %%++@+ PICTURE... And kept denying it cuz hes
embarassed/a fake dude. Point. Damn. Blank. If he rapped about
other stuff and did not deny his past.. then id be fine with dude. But
obviously thats not the case.. He and his "crew" and his fans ACTUALLY be believeing what this dude says.. and i dont know how yall do.. It baffles me.. but w/e .. like who u wanna like.. i can honestly give 2 #*#$! .. Im not affected by yall giving this __ plays and *$%!.. But topics were there is so much *$%!/keef talk and all that and opinions floating around.. Imma get mine in too... Peace.

laugh.gif
man you're argument is so flaw....doggie don't come at me about my city, because I've lived in hood for 14 years play boy....glad I'm out of that %+%% hole...but let's get %+%% clear rappers who claim they from here got history street cats know....from outkast to ti guys know...so if saying something about a situation this ain't no web %+%% I'm speaking unlike some of you

I'm going to defend Ross because yall ninjas annoy me talking about what's real, who's real, and who does real @*@!....yall ninjas don't know @*@!....apparently the music forum is filled with guys from the hood WHO ARE ABOUT THAT LIFE
laugh.gif
But ur about that life and know wats real?
grin.gif

U:
He was a rapper surrounded by boss figures
Me:
I know ur defense for Ross is "well.. how many rappers are real then?" Plenty who have lived/rap about wat they were/are surrounded by and what they grew up seeing... Maybe not themseleves did it to the FULLEST like other Gs do
Me:
but Ross talks about something hes doesnt relate too... He was never on the other side of the bars , he was never the one running away from the police, i never seen a video or rumors flying around from Ross' old neighbors and !%$! that he got it in and he was a big Dealer...
U About that:
I'm going to defend Ross because yall ninjas annoy me talking about what's real, who's real, and who does real @*@!....yall ninjas don't know @*@!....apparently the music forum is filled with guys from the hood WHO ARE ABOUT THAT LIFE
laugh.gif
So ur about that life then cuh? Crazy, ur in the Music Forum talkin about whats real 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Oh u know Ross too cuz obviously u keep sayin i dont "whats up" , Basically implying that u know whats up...

Funny, Cuz u keep tellin me about jeezy like im a "fan" of dude like itll affect me
roll.gif
and put me in a
frown.gif
tired.gif
mood ... But wen im sayin something about ross bein fake or never hearing ANYTHING of sorts that Ross has some sort of "Street" background, All u say is that "U know Ross now?" but yet u say ur so "down" but yet to guide me to a source or rumor or video or SOMEHTING to say that he was "about it."
man you're argument is so flaw.... quit talking like you know whats up when you don't its clear you going off of +%$* you read on the internet
Me:
Yeah no $+!% .. The %!*% ... Dont we all? Do YOU know rappers personally? U hang w/ em and they crew personally? U grew up w/ them?

laugh.gif
This is gonna be never ending...
doggie don't come at me about my city, because I've lived in hood for 14 years play boy
Alright.. I lived in Queens, NY for 13yrs... Wat u tryna say? I never said %!%% about the ATL? Dont get over worked cuz... I was being honest ... i said jus cuz u in the city doesnt mean u stay in the loop... Im not frontin and sayin i kno wat %%#*%* Lloyd Banks is up to cuz i lived in queens
laugh.gif

And if u say u are in the loop then ... Congrats to u... but ironiclly u bashin dudes for Not knowin %!%% and actin like they know %!%%.. Which u can be put in the same category too with the statements ur makin.. Idk..u could be being honest right now, or u could be frontin... i dont know.. but u sorta contradicitin urself wen u bash dudes for "actin" like about it but then say u about it... Thats all.. Ur comin off as Cliche as the rest of us.
Ive openly admitted sayin i see/hear my info from the internet... Dont act like u dont either bout other rappers...

This is gettin way deeper than Ross and Jeezy...

laugh.gif
But ur about that life and know wats real?
grin.gif

U:
He was a rapper surrounded by boss figures
Me:
I know ur defense for Ross is "well.. how many rappers are real then?" Plenty who have lived/rap about wat they were/are surrounded by and what they grew up seeing... Maybe not themseleves did it to the FULLEST like other Gs do
Me:
but Ross talks about something hes doesnt relate too... He was never on the other side of the bars , he was never the one running away from the police, i never seen a video or rumors flying around from Ross' old neighbors and !%$! that he got it in and he was a big Dealer...
U About that:
laugh.gif
So ur about that life then cuh? Crazy, ur in the Music Forum talkin about whats real 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Oh u know Ross too cuz obviously u keep sayin i dont "whats up" , Basically implying that u know whats up...

Funny, Cuz u keep tellin me about jeezy like im a "fan" of dude like itll affect me
roll.gif
and put me in a
frown.gif
tired.gif
mood ... But wen im sayin something about ross bein fake or never hearing ANYTHING of sorts that Ross has some sort of "Street" background, All u say is that "U know Ross now?" but yet u say ur so "down" but yet to guide me to a source or rumor or video or SOMEHTING to say that he was "about it."
man you're argument is so flaw.... quit talking like you know whats up when you don't its clear you going off of +%$* you read on the internet
Me:
Yeah no $+!% .. The %!*% ... Dont we all? Do YOU know rappers personally? U hang w/ em and they crew personally? U grew up w/ them?

laugh.gif
This is gonna be never ending...
doggie don't come at me about my city, because I've lived in hood for 14 years play boy
Alright.. I lived in Queens, NY for 13yrs... Wat u tryna say? I never said %!%% about the ATL? Dont get over worked cuz... I was being honest ... i said jus cuz u in the city doesnt mean u stay in the loop... Im not frontin and sayin i kno wat %%#*%* Lloyd Banks is up to cuz i lived in queens
laugh.gif

And if u say u are in the loop then ... Congrats to u... but ironiclly u bashin dudes for Not knowin %!%% and actin like they know %!%%.. Which u can be put in the same category too with the statements ur makin.. Idk..u could be being honest right now, or u could be frontin... i dont know.. but u sorta contradicitin urself wen u bash dudes for "actin" like about it but then say u about it... Thats all.. Ur comin off as Cliche as the rest of us.
Ive openly admitted sayin i see/hear my info from the internet... Dont act like u dont either bout other rappers...

This is gettin way deeper than Ross and Jeezy...

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Hope this turns into the "Fat Joe Street Cred" thread.

Dont get ur hopes up guys...
laugh.gif

Yall are right, its ******ed to argue over it... Especially about Ross and Jeezy. Im done ... Yall know where i stand on Ross, and yes he does joints that are fire but other than that.. ya, u kno... Jeezy well i was givin the IMPRESSION that he did move some +$%!... So yeah.. That is all.

I dont lose sleep over none of this +$%! or them cuz i dont listen to there music much.

/MyPostsInThisThread

Back
Top Bottom