~~~| Rick Ross - The Summers Mine [Jeezy Diss!] |~~~

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Optimus quoting lines that are elementary
sick.gif
Shut up b, take a seat and take his +!@# out ur mouth

roll.gif

That's a simp move to me. I'd never invite another mans kids and his baby momma to my house. Let alone buy her a fur coat and all this other +!%.

You cant even afford to pay a $20 bet

That's a simp move to me. I'd never invite another mans kids and his baby momma to my house. Let alone buy her a fur coat and all this other +!%.

The crazy thing to me is Rick Ross' rap career is straight outta CB4. Dude is straight up making a career off of impersonating gangsters who are locked up. Straight taking their whole life, making it his own, and selling it to yall.

CB4.jpg

Three young friends and aspiring rappers, Albert (Chris Rock), Euripides (Allen Payne), and Otis (Deezer D) want to make their big break. In order to get their name heard, they appeal to local crime kingpin and nightclub owner Gusto (Charlie Murphy), but during a failed meeting the police rush in and throw Gusto in jail. Gusto believes that the trio set him up, swearing revenge when he is released from prison. However, while Gusto is locked up, Albert steals his criminal background and identity to become "MC Gusto", and forms the hardcore gangsta rap group CB4 (Cell Block 4). CB4 becomes the hottest band on the charts with controversial hits like "Sweat From My Balls" and "Straight Outta Locash".

This was a storyline to a comedy... I guess this is what rap music has come to...

The crazy thing to me is Rick Ross' rap career is straight outta CB4. Dude is straight up making a career off of impersonating gangsters who are locked up. Straight taking their whole life, making it his own, and selling it to yall.

CB4.jpg

Three young friends and aspiring rappers, Albert (Chris Rock), Euripides (Allen Payne), and Otis (Deezer D) want to make their big break. In order to get their name heard, they appeal to local crime kingpin and nightclub owner Gusto (Charlie Murphy), but during a failed meeting the police rush in and throw Gusto in jail. Gusto believes that the trio set him up, swearing revenge when he is released from prison. However, while Gusto is locked up, Albert steals his criminal background and identity to become "MC Gusto", and forms the hardcore gangsta rap group CB4 (Cell Block 4). CB4 becomes the hottest band on the charts with controversial hits like "Sweat From My Balls" and "Straight Outta Locash".

This was a storyline to a comedy... I guess this is what rap music has come to...

I don't know bout you but it's one thing to play with someone's baby moms (that is enough to go at someone)... It is entirely different to be hanging around another man's child, posted up like they buddies, when you got a problem with him... A gangster wouldn't let that *%!* fly...
  Exactly.

Ross travels the country more than any rapper out right now
LOL.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know bout you but it's one thing to play with someone's baby moms (that is enough to go at someone)... It is entirely different to be hanging around another man's child, posted up like they buddies, when you got a problem with him... A gangster wouldn't let that *%!* fly...
  Exactly.

Ross travels the country more than any rapper out right now
LOL.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall some losers... who cares about their lives and who's real and all that?

i thought this was the music forum... u know where we discuss music...

why are yall on here arguing about personal lives of 2 dudes none of yall know?

its all speculation and yall just twist words into what yall want them to be anyway...

ross is making better music hands down... i dont care what he did before he was on... i dont care who he's affiliated with... it doesnt matter to me...

shouldnt matter to yall either... yall defend these artists like they yall boys or somethin...

just listen to the music...

yall more cb4 than either of them...

yall some losers... who cares about their lives and who's real and all that?

i thought this was the music forum... u know where we discuss music...

why are yall on here arguing about personal lives of 2 dudes none of yall know?

its all speculation and yall just twist words into what yall want them to be anyway...

ross is making better music hands down... i dont care what he did before he was on... i dont care who he's affiliated with... it doesnt matter to me...

shouldnt matter to yall either... yall defend these artists like they yall boys or somethin...

just listen to the music...

yall more cb4 than either of them...

So what did y'all expect Ross to do to 50? Shoot him? A man who travels with Police everywhere? Ross was about to bang with Floyd until Diddy's cooler head prevailed. Is Eminem a ho because he didn't murder Ja Rule for speaking Hailey's name? No, he just killed him with the music until he was crushed, just like Ross has been doing. Y'all take rap lyrics too serious, these _s ain't on the block no more, they multi-millionaires with too much on the line. All this @@#@ is entertainment. These _s are wrestlers. William Roberts is not Rick Ross, Jay Jenkins is not Young Jeezy, Dwayne Johnson is not the Rock, Denzel Washington is not Alonzo from Training Day, None of this @@#@ is real.

So what did y'all expect Ross to do to 50? Shoot him? A man who travels with Police everywhere? Ross was about to bang with Floyd until Diddy's cooler head prevailed. Is Eminem a ho because he didn't murder Ja Rule for speaking Hailey's name? No, he just killed him with the music until he was crushed, just like Ross has been doing. Y'all take rap lyrics too serious, these _s ain't on the block no more, they multi-millionaires with too much on the line. All this @@#@ is entertainment. These _s are wrestlers. William Roberts is not Rick Ross, Jay Jenkins is not Young Jeezy, Dwayne Johnson is not the Rock, Denzel Washington is not Alonzo from Training Day, None of this @@#@ is real.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

laugh.gif
I won't lie that was funny. I knew someone would say that after I made that comment. I thought it would be Nay or his daddy Deuce.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

laugh.gif
I won't lie that was funny. I knew someone would say that after I made that comment. I thought it would be Nay or his daddy Deuce.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

So apperently callin someone a "waterboy" and a "$%@@ boi" is going in nowadays?

I guess ... "Going in" means yall talkin about Ross' D ir yall mouth huh?  

sick.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

So apperently callin someone a "waterboy" and a "$%@@ boi" is going in nowadays?

I guess ... "Going in" means yall talkin about Ross' D ir yall mouth huh?  

sick.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom