Revisiting one of the greatest Debacles of our time vol. The Palace

This joint was epic.  I was pissed that Artest was suspended the entire season.  I understand the logic though, Stern had to send a message.  
What ever happened to dude that threw the beer?  I can't remember if he got jailtime or not.

I was at a bachelor party when this went down. No lie the strippers were left bootypoppin in the cut by themselves while all the men huddled around the tv. It was surreal to watch live, I just had the
eek.gif
face the whole time.

i heard of it when reading the ticker on ESPN (the bottom line thingy)...it said the game ended with 18 seconds or so left...and i was trippin...i was like 'what can possibly happen'? Then i saw what happened....man that was crazy...i wish i was in the crowd, I'd be throwing chairs at Tayshawn Prince.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative
laugh.gif
C'mon son, your twisting my words and you know it.

It has nothing to do with being a homer.  The Pacers players were attacking innocent people that had done nothing, and the commentators were making it sound like it was all the fans faults.  The guy that Artest and Jackson initially went after isn't even the guy that threw the beer.  I'm not saying that those fans weren't in the wrong, but for guys that weren't even involved (JO, Jackson, Tinsley) to be going after dudes like they were is even worse.

And throwing popcorn isn't what my first reaction would be, its just what happened in the video- so lay off my nuts.

Back
Top Bottom