Revisiting one of the greatest Debacles of our time vol. The Palace

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Man, !+$% those commentators tryin to make the whole thing sound like it was the fans fault
smh.gif
.  Yeah, that one guy shouldn't have thrown the beer, but did they really expect the fans to sit there and not protect themselves when trained professional athletes are running into the stands and hitting random dudes? Jackson and O'Neal were just attacking dudes totally unprovoked.  JO hit that dude with the sliding dragon punch and almost took the poor kids head off and it didn't even look like he did anything.

Like I'm gonna see little ol' Jamal Tinsley try to come at me with a dustpan and not throw my popcorn on him... come on now
grin.gif

Edit: I'll admit it was a poor showing by the fans, but those commentators made it sound like the dudes from the Pacers were not at fault at all
If you're gonna instigate a fight, you better be ready to get hit. I don't care what it is, they shouldn't be throwing anything at all. The Pacers should've reacted differently, but bottom line: if there's an action, there's gonna be a reaction.

I remember watching this live too and my reaction being
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

smush parker sighting
laugh.gif

<warned for profanity>. Please review the RoC before continuing to post.

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Here's a vid with more angles/content. Jermaine O'Neal punch at  7:35.

http://www.vsocial.com/video/?d=7568
Man, !+$% those commentators tryin to make the whole thing sound like it was the fans fault
smh.gif
.  Yeah, that one guy shouldn't have thrown the beer, but did they really expect the fans to sit there and not protect themselves when trained professional athletes are running into the stands and hitting random dudes?  Jackson and O'Neal were just attacking dudes totally unprovoked.  JO hit that dude with the sliding dragon punch and almost took the poor kids head off and it didn't even look like he did anything.

Like I'm gonna see little ol' Jamal Tinsley try to come at me with a dustpan and not throw my popcorn on him... come on now
grin.gif

Edit: I'll admit it was a poor showing by the fans, but those commentators made it sound like the dudes from the Pacers were not at fault at all
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Big man throwin popcorn...
eyes.gif

You woulda been one of them cats laid out between the seats...
smh.gif

Detroit fans were absolutely classless that night...

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

smh.gif
.  Yeah, that one guy shouldn't have thrown the beer, but did they really expect the fans to sit there and not protect themselves when trained professional athletes are running into the stands and hitting random dudes?  Jackson and O'Neal were just attacking dudes totally unprovoked.  JO hit that dude with the sliding dragon punch and almost took the poor kids head off and it didn't even look like he did anything.

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

smh.gif

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

amen tadat.

Jermaine's Sliding Dragon....
pimp.gif

this was funny and all but theres a clip of these kids that got seperated from their parents/guardian that were crying and thats when I realized the gravity of the situation...

Conclussion: Detroit gets it POPPIN!!!!

laugh.gif

The Pacers pulled mad cards that day. Fans thinkin' they were safe in stands FOH.

I remember watchin this live too. My dad was so disappointed
laugh.gif

"Too many bloodcleet tugs inna di league now" /HisJamaicanAccent

i dont know what world some of u live in, but where im from if youre man enough to throw beer in someones face youre man enough to get your %$# kicked

I forgot to mention son said them dudes on the court didnt do anything... except the fact that they were ON THE DAMN COURT!
ohwell.gif

They deserved to get stomped out...
laugh.gif
You wanna play with the big boys then you gotta be ready to catch haymakers...

Silly homers...
smh.gif

These fans are dumb as hell though they needed to get smacked. How are you going to throw beer on a headbusta like Ron Artest and you weigh 115lbs.?

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

These fans are dumb as hell though they needed to get smacked. How are you going to throw beer on a headbusta like Ron Artest and you weigh 115lbs.?
It wasn't him it was the dude next to him with the hat...

What was my man with the Detroit jersey thinking that walked up to Ron Artest talking trash?

I'm thinking, is he serious, this outta shape small dude is gonna challenge Artest? A dude that runs and lifts weights for a living.

Other than boxers, pro basketball players are the last dudes I wanna challenge to a fight.  You see how hard LeBron dunked on James Johnson the other day.  Imagine your head being the rim.  
sick.gif

This joint was epic.  I was pissed that Artest was suspended the entire season.  I understand the logic though, Stern had to send a message.  
What ever happened to dude that threw the beer?  I can't remember if he got jailtime or not.

Back
Top Bottom