Research Study: Alcohol enhances male sexual performance (kinda obvious IMO)

Im a beast off the liquor. I go so long maybe too long, to the point Im just doing for exercise.

I guess I'm the oddball of the bunch. I'm good off a few drinks, but I CANNOT beat drunk. One time I was getting down with this girlafter a
night of heavy drinking. I was gone off a bottle of Chopin. My stomach wasn't feeling to great. I was devastating this broad doggystyle for about
two minutes. The bouncing of her butt upset my stomach. The next thing you know I wretched all on her back. She started yelling, saying
the throw up was scolding her back. It wasn't a pretty sight.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

pshh thats all the time for me..really unless its my girl I can careless if she gets hers or not. At the end of the day I got mine.

QFT

I can hardly get it up at all when I'm drunk
laugh.gif
This doesn't apply to me, unless they are maybe talking about after a couple drinks or so you areless inhibited or something.

Damn, this would have been the best study ever - at least for the subjects.

Originally Posted by Greezee

I guess I'm the oddball of the bunch. I'm good off a few drinks, but I CANNOT beat drunk. One time I was getting down with this girl after a
night of heavy drinking. I was gone off a bottle of Chopin. My stomach wasn't feeling to great. I was devastating this broad doggystyle for about
two minutes. The bouncing of her butt upset my stomach. The next thing you know I wretched all on her back. She started yelling, saying
the throw up was scolding her back. It wasn't a pretty sight.
smh.gif

Like this??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

humpandpuke.gif

All jokes aside though, you're right.. When you're wasted it can be a mission, but when tipsy its awesome
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom