Report: Malaysia Airlines flight SHOT DOWN in Ukraine

oh... you don't have any idea what response you are looking for...

gotcha :wink:

You're asking for a list of items Obama could do instead of begging "Putin" for a time out? Oh I don't know things like...

Revive ABMD program in Chech and Poland

Deploy peace keeping NATO troops

Revoke Russia's membership in the G8 and G20

Impose a no-fly zone

Armed and fund the Ukraine govt

Provide Obamacare to the Ukranians ?

These sanctions aren't doing crap and Putin is just laughing.

I mean just last month, Obama had the worst approval rating at 37% for his foreign policy so I know I am not the only American that thinks this way.

Last edited:
Lol @ ppl thinkin our government cares about a handful of citizens. Even if they were some of the smartest in the world. Nothing of significance will be done. Nothing to see here.

oh... you don't have any idea what response you are looking for...

gotcha :wink:

You're asking for a list of items Obama could do instead of begging "Putin" for a time out? Oh I don't know things like...

Impose a no-fly zone

I mean just last month, Obama had the worst approval rating at 37% for his foreign policy so I know I am not the only American that thinks this way.

1. ABMD = deploying in romania 2015, poland 2018... czech/chech? do you mean chechnya? the czechs have issues with the public opposing the ABM treaty so that is going to need a lot of internal political adjustment before it can be a certain.

2. US cannot unilaterally deploy UN troops (obviously there is a vote)

3. US cannot revoke russia's membership in g8 g20 (obviously there is a vote)

4. Imposing no fly zone = act of war = having to bomb ALL anti aircraft weaponry to be able to even enforce it..... dumb move...

5-7 :rolleyes

you obviously haven't spent much time researching your own opinions....

There is so much evidence out there pointing that the Ukrainian "rebels" are the ones who shot it down by accident thinking it was a Ukranian military plane. It's just a matter of Russia admitting this is what happened and moving forward. All these conspiracy theories they're spewing out are just to create a distraction to what happened. I think all the evidence, even though it still needs a full investigation, is clearly pointing one way and there is nothing out there that can overturn the mountain of evidence against those pro-Russian rebels.

Such a sad tragedy that simply didn't need to happen. This stuff happened in the 80s (The Korean Airlines flight shot down by the USSR, and the IranAir flight shot down by America), you'd hope that people would learn from their previous mistakes. But unfortunately, we clearly haven't. :smh:

Last edited:
Not sure if this was posted

:frown:

Passenger Posts Facebook Photo Of Malaysian Flight MH17 As Joking Reference To MH370 Before Taking Off
Share this:More Sharing Services Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email

Facebook Post From Cor Pan Regarding Malaysian Flight MH17 (Credit Cor Pan Facebook Account)

(CBS SF) — A photo apparently taken Thursday morning at Amsterdam’s airport and posted to Facebook appears to be a joke made as a passenger boarded Malaysia Flight MH17, writing in rough translation, “If my plane disappears, here’s what it looks like,” in reference to Malaysia Airlines’ other tragedy, the disappearance of flight MH370.

The photo was posted by a Dutch man named Cor Pan, who appears to have been on the passenger list of the downed airliner. Pan’s post has now been shared nearly 6,000 times across the Menlo Park-based Facebook social network.

295 people on board the flight to Kuala Lumpur from the Netherlands are feared dead after the Boeing 777 disintegrated and plummeted to the ground as it approached the Russian border.

FULL COVERAGE: Malaysian Flight 17

FACEBOOK & DEATH: What happens to your Facebook and Twitter accounts when you die?

A surface-to-air missile is thought to be the cause of the crash that killed as many as 23 Americans.

The other Malaysian flight disappeared in the South Pacific back in March, with 239 people on board. Bay Area tech companies helped in the search for the wreckage.

COR PAN FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/cor.pan.7

LAST POST SHOWING PHOTO OF PLANE:

————–

Impose a no-fly zone

You're not.
I have a few friends in the Marines that went to Yugoslavia as part of the UN peacekeeping group back in the '90s.
Hell I have some friends that were in Desert Storm!
Personally I wouldn't want US troops anywhere other than the US, but I doubt other countries would shoulder the responsibility if NATO stepped in.

No-fly zone I like.
IMO sanctions are always counterproductive.
US wants to impose sanctions.... fine.
Russia will just do more business with China then.
I'm seeing a lot of EU countries and G20 members are hesistant to join the fray because they're reliant on Russia for oil, etc.

Speaking of Desert Storm. Can Saddam invading Kuwait be analogous with Putin taking Crimea?

I believe Obama is at a fundraiser right now. :smh:

:smh: I think the whole world knows that Obama won't do crap other than impose more sanctions. Dude has zero backbone when it comes to foreign policy. From Benghazi, Libya, Iraq, Syria, South Sudan, Gaza, etc... Putin, Assad, Netanyahu, etc... can be as aggressive as they want militarily without being overly concern with a US response.

So risk WW3 just cause? :rolleyes

The USA aren't the world's police.

Last edited:
HUmm somebody on the plane was of power. I think its more to this........2 of the same aircrafts go down within months... I wouldnt doubt if USA took the plane down . All those top scientist on board the found HIV cure.... man i dont put nothing past the gov

Open your eyes fellas

So risk WW3 just cause? :rolleyes

The USA aren't the world's police.

The US shouldn't police the world, I agree. But I'd say past US 'interventions' would disagree with you.

There is so much evidence out there pointing that the Ukrainian "rebels" are the ... Such a sad tragedy that simply didn't need to happen. This stuff happened in the 80s (The Korean Airlines flight shot down by the USSR, and the IranAir flight shot down by America), you'd hope that people would learn from their previous mistakes. But unfortunately, we clearly haven't. :smh:

Wow! I remember those other flights being shot down 'accidentally' back in the day.

HUmm somebody on the plane was of power. I think its more to this........2 of the same aircrafts go down within months... I wouldnt doubt if USA took the plane down . All those top scientist on board the found HIV cure.... man i dont put nothing past the gov

Open your eyes fellas

[COLOR=#red]My eyes are open...and they see a serious reach of a statement you made. But it's predictable at the same time...once I saw the passenger list and who the people were I was like "here comes the conspiracy theories". Here's the thing about conspiracy theories...most of the time when things aren't answered right away the theorists make all types of claims based off of pure conjecture and speculation and if the theory is questioned everybody is sheep or "has their eyes closed".

Nothing wrong with theories, but people tend to jump to the extremes.

[/COLOR]

More than 24 hours after the crash, the bodies lay there untouched, with nobody able to say who's in charge and whether the dead would ever be treated with dignity.
"It basically looks like the biggest crime scene in the world right now, guarded by a bunch of guys in uniform with heavy firepower who are quite inhospitable," Michael Bociurkiw, spokesman for the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe team, told CNN's Christiane Amanpour.
Access to MH17 crash site limited Brother of MH17 victim won't place blame Scattered evidence of MH17 catastrophe How MH17 will impact AIDS research
MH17: What they left behind MH17: What they left behind
The bodies are starting to decompose in the Ukraine summer heat, the stink mixing with the charred odor coming from the wreckage.

:x :smh:

This stuff is so scary to think about.  Seems like the world is spinning outta control by the day 
mean.gif
mean.gif
  Russia - Ukraine, Isreal vs Palestine, NKorea vs SKorea, Syria, Iraq, Iran, US is stuck between ALL of it.  Noone knows what China is thinking.  Environment.  New diseases and super bacteria popping up.  S**** crazy smh.

In a statement here, MAS explained that MH17 had initially filed a flight plan requesting to fly at 35,000 feet above Ukrainian territory, which it described as close to the “optimum altitude”. “However, an aircraft’s altitude in flight is determined by air traffic control on the ground. “Upon entering Ukrainian airspace, MH17 was instructed by Ukrainian air traffic control to fly at 33,000 feet,” the national carrier said.
See more at: http://m.themalaymailonline.com/mal...17-to-fly-lower-mas-says#sthash.TMYj5Qdm.dpuf

This stuff is so scary to think about.  Seems like the world is spinning outta control by the day :smh: :smh:   Russia - Ukraine, Isreal vs Palestine, NKorea vs SKorea, Syria, Iraq, Iran, US is stuck between ALL of it.  Noone knows what China is thinking.  Environment.  New diseases and super bacteria popping up.  S**** crazy smh.

oh yeah the US is "stuck" between all of it. yep....totally just sitting here minding our own business. yep....we've done nothing to perpetuate/instigate virtually all of those conflicts listed.

yerp.......

The rebels are continuing to block access to the OSCE team, the only thing they are allowing them to do is view the site from a distance. Reports are that they are removing evidence from the site too

RIP to all the people on that plane. It's awful that people had to go that way..kids.. I can't even express how I feel after looking at some pictures. :frown:

Impose a no-fly zone

No-fly zone I like.

so... why would you punish ukraine over the russian separatists' actions?

oh wait... you didn't actually think this through... you just used a buzzword... and the separatists' don't even have aircraft

:rolleyes

armchair generals in here

@HuffingtonPost: BREAKING: U.S. official confirms Russia supplied missile launchers, WaPo reports http://t.co/rzX8sCymoQ #MH17

SMH! They supplied them and tried to sneak them back in after the incident took place.

[COLOR=#red]^^^Guess how we know though??? Hard to hide from those satellites, trust and believe that. When you pair satellites with the electronic eavesdropping you get SOLID intel. US Intel knows what's going on. However I doubt anything except a slap on the wrist will happen...well at least overtly :wink:[/COLOR]

Honestly don't see the US, Russia, or China ever getting in a war....it's just a power circle jerk

Who knows tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom