******REP YOUR STATE FLAG*******

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

or_fil.gif

Doesn't get any more hardcore than that
pimp.gif
The best place in the world
pimp.gif
You really like it? lol. There are a lot worse places to live but I don't really like it here. I want to move.

or_fil.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You really like it? lol. There are a lot worse places to live but I don't really like it here. I want to move.

or_fil.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You must not like the outdoors
laugh.gif

This would be a terrible place to live if you just want to be in a city all the time, which is just insane to me
sick.gif

I've been to most of the states in the continental U.S. and I haven't been to one better than Oregon for me.  When I got out of the Army I could have gone anywhere I wanted, but chose to return to Oregon
pimp.gif

or_fil.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

This would be a terrible place to live if you just want to be in a city all the time, which is just insane to me
sick.gif

I've been to most of the states in the continental U.S. and I haven't been to one better than Oregon for me.  When I got out of the Army I could have gone anywhere I wanted, but chose to return to Oregon
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif

I like the outdoors to an extent but after about 3 days I start to lose my mind and want to be back in Portland where there is meth heads, technology, and pollution lol. Its not fast and big enough for me. I fell in love with New York when I went there.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif

I like the outdoors to an extent but after about 3 days I start to lose my mind and want to be back in Portland where there is meth heads, technology, and pollution lol. Its not fast and big enough for me. I fell in love with New York when I went there.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah Portland tries to be a big city, but it falls short of actually being one.  I just got back from doing a 3 day camping trip in the middle of the Cascades (not one of those prissy campgrounds with running water) followed a few days later by a hunting/camping trip a week long in another part of the cascades.  Also I've spent most of my weekends this summer going up into the Coastal Ranges around Corvallis.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah Portland tries to be a big city, but it falls short of actually being one.  I just got back from doing a 3 day camping trip in the middle of the Cascades (not one of those prissy campgrounds with running water) followed a few days later by a hunting/camping trip a week long in another part of the cascades.  Also I've spent most of my weekends this summer going up into the Coastal Ranges around Corvallis.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif

see if i was you... i would cry and complain of the air being too clean lol. I know how that makes me look but idc cuz it is what it is. I can't help what I like or dont like lol. I do like going hiking tho and a short camping trip every once in awhile where I'm not sleeping on rocks with bugs.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif

see if i was you... i would cry and complain of the air being too clean lol. I know how that makes me look but idc cuz it is what it is. I can't help what I like or dont like lol. I do like going hiking tho and a short camping trip every once in awhile where I'm not sleeping on rocks with bugs.

Back
Top Bottom