Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Military IV backtab after restoration of the plastic and removal of scuffs and scrapes.

Before

After

Military IV backtab after restoration of the plastic and removal of scuffs and scrapes.

Before

After

This is a project that I have been working on for awhile and the soles are almost there. I have been Seaglowing them for awhile and Im almost happy with the results. I included a side shot so you guys can see how they would look when your rocking them.

This is a project that I have been working on for awhile and the soles are almost there. I have been Seaglowing them for awhile and Im almost happy with the results. I included a side shot so you guys can see how they would look when your rocking them.

An update on a pair of Spacejams that im working on. I have been working on these for awhile and Im almost happy with the results.
Before

After

An update on a pair of Spacejams that im working on. I have been working on these for awhile and Im almost happy with the results.
Before

After

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/font]

Finished up a pair of Air Jordan Force V's today. Check out the detailed pics at Renegade Restorations on Facebook for what was done.

Before

After

Finished up a pair of Air Jordan Force V's today. Check out the detailed pics at Renegade Restorations on Facebook for what was done.

Before

After

A quick update on this beat pair of Military IV's that I have been working on. I just wanted to show you guys the progress. There not done but they have come a long way.

Before

After

A quick update on this beat pair of Military IV's that I have been working on. I just wanted to show you guys the progress. There not done but they have come a long way.

Before

After

A quick update on another pair of Space jam XI's that Im Seaglowing for a customer. Im just showing the process of the yellowing coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom