Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on the whitening of the left toecap of the Maize XIII’s. I took an outside shot also to give a full effect of how white they came out.

Before

After

After outside lighting.

Update on the whitening of the left toecap of the Maize XIII’s. I took an outside shot also to give a full effect of how white they came out.

Before

After

After outside lighting.

it's like shoe magic

too dope  
pimp.gif

An update on a pair of DMP XI's that im working on and the Seaglowing process. Its starting to lighten up but its taking time.

Before

After

An update on a pair of DMP XI's that im working on and the Seaglowing process. Its starting to lighten up but its taking time.

Before

After

Wow! Politix your work never ceases to amaze me. You truely are a sneaker pioneer.

I wonder how the soles of those DMP XI's ended up like that...

Wow! Politix your work never ceases to amaze me. You truely are a sneaker pioneer.

I wonder how the soles of those DMP XI's ended up like that...

A little something new. Metallic V lacelocks after i cleaned them and cleared them up. I like doing all the little small details. It gives a restoration a little more pop.

Before

After

A little something new. Metallic V lacelocks after i cleaned them and cleared them up. I like doing all the little small details. It gives a restoration a little more pop.

Before

After

Yes i do. Check out my Facebook page for more info.

A pair of Black Cement III's that im working on and the complete strip of the midsole paint.

Yes i do. Check out my Facebook page for more info.

A pair of Black Cement III's that im working on and the complete strip of the midsole paint.

A pair of Maize XIII's that im working on. This is a before and after of the whitening of the outer pods of the left shoe and an pic in different lighting to see how white they look like in person.

Before

After

Different lighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom