Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick update on another pair of Space jam XI's that Im Seaglowing for a customer. Im just showing the process of the yellowing coming out.

A quick update on a pair of Cement III's that im working on. The customer painted the toecap because of the yellowing. I removed the paint and restored the rubber on the toecap and whitened it.
Before

After

A quick update on a pair of Cement III's that im working on. The customer painted the toecap because of the yellowing. I removed the paint and restored the rubber on the toecap and whitened it.
Before

After

A pair of Black Cement III's that i deep cleaned and whitened the soles on and a pair of Tiffanys that im working that I used my method to whiten the midsoles.

A pair of Black Cement III's that i deep cleaned and whitened the soles on and a pair of Tiffanys that im working that I used my method to whiten the midsoles.

Black Cement III left shoe backtab after the paint was stripped and the cuts and scrapes on the plastic were fixed.

Black Cement III left shoe backtab after the paint was stripped and the cuts and scrapes on the plastic were fixed.

Stan's Concord XI's after many sessions of Seaglowing. There is a reason I did the left shoe and not the right. Not many people know that over time. Sometimes the soles get hard and give off a slippery feel. In this case they had been seaglowed by the customer before. I removed what i like to call the hard candy on the left shoe and the right one still has it as a comparison. I have never seen this issue addressed by anyone but I wanted to share it with everyone. They are still are going to get even clearer.

Before

After

Stan's Concord XI's after many sessions of Seaglowing. There is a reason I did the left shoe and not the right. Not many people know that over time. Sometimes the soles get hard and give off a slippery feel. In this case they had been seaglowed by the customer before. I removed what i like to call the hard candy on the left shoe and the right one still has it as a comparison. I have never seen this issue addressed by anyone but I wanted to share it with everyone. They are still are going to get even clearer.

Before

After

the restorations they do on IVs is incredible, not that the others aren't good as well, just the work on the IVs blows my mind

the restorations they do on IVs is incredible, not that the others aren't good as well, just the work on the IVs blows my mind

A pair of Space Jam XI's that im working on. I have been Seaglowing these for a minute. They are getting close to being done.

A pair of Space Jam XI's that im working on. I have been Seaglowing these for a minute. They are getting close to being done.

A pair of Tiffany's that im working on and a quick before and after of the deep cleaning and removal of the stains on the tongue of the left shoe.
Before

After

A pair of Tiffany's that im working on and a quick before and after of the deep cleaning and removal of the stains on the tongue of the left shoe.
Before

After

Update on the netting of the Metallic V’s that im working on. They are getting clearer and I included a pic of the tongue netting. Sorry about the before pic but I couldnt find it but it was way more yellower than the side netting.

Update on the netting of the Metallic V’s that im working on. They are getting clearer and I included a pic of the tongue netting. Sorry about the before pic but I couldnt find it but it was way more yellower than the side netting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom