Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Soon the wait will be over. Been waiting for them in the last 20 years, 2 months wont kill me. 3-4 years a go saw a DS pair sold on ebay for $700. 

Last edited:
So they cancelled the year of the snake Shaqnosis I assume? Push comes to shove I probably would have picked those up.

I got the barrack Obama joints I like them more then I thought I wore them out once and they've been in the box since but I think they are very nice shoe and they not all big and weighed down like I thought they would be. (I spilled a little liquor on them joints to I need to clean them)

I'm talking about the green ones I call them Obamas. lol

I see my mistake tho...

Barack and barrack's

I wasn't drunk when I posted  it but I should've been.lol

They still  the BARACKS OMBAMAS to me tho.lmao

Last edited:
They crazy with this one. The ONLY points they'd get for this is the materials used. That looks top notch. The solid color of white was a total mistake. Could have been better smh. SNS is the blame for this madness. They had creative control with the materials and colors.

Last edited:
The upper is real leather and suede, and the colors represent the teams he played for, that being said, they are ugly as hell. 

O hail naw

Sneakersnstuff x Reebok Shaqnosis December 18th
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

THIS was the BEST SNS could do? Hell....those Creamsickle Pump Furys are gold compared to these. The Swedish may be a little to sweet when it comes to kicks

My mouse continues to hover over "unsubscribe..."

I think I might take my two OGs, discounted Steels and call it quits with this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom