Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

That's actually a heck of a deal right there! I'd definitely cop if I hadn't already drop $300 for the kobe/Lebron Questions.

Id actually go with the army ones instead of the orlandos lol i hate that they put patent leather on the shoe

Shows $69.97
They increased the price 
sick.gif

Saw these in person for the first time a few hours ago, and they're actually not half bad. Look like they could be worn with just about anything and be rocked with some style.  Didn't buy them as they can be found cheaper online (were running for about 114.99 in Finish Line) but i'll keep my eye on these and probably cop in the near future.  The Orlando's and the Heat's are just ugly as hell in person though, damn shame.

View media item 629732
Saw these in person for the first time a few hours ago, and they're actually not half bad. Look like they could be worn with just about anything and be rocked with some style.  Didn't buy them as they can be found cheaper online (were running for about 114.99 in Finish Line) but i'll keep my eye on these and probably cop in the near future.  The Orlando's and the Heat's are just ugly as hell in person though, damn shame.

That's why I bought the barracks. So far, best nosis retro+. They're clean and the nubuck is actually better than the OG black & white. I'll scoop up another pair soon for DS

Those would be cool for girls if the upper was whilte instead of silver. Idiots cant even get that right

Those would be cool for girls if the upper was whilte instead of silver. Idiots cant even get that right

NK - do you honestly believe that there are little girls out there wanting to be 'like Shaq'? :lol:

All jokes aside, the men's retro+ colours are hardly moving for this shoe. It's mind boggling that they would even contemplate a girl's colourway.

Guess they didn't know what else to do with the left over silver material from the "steel" sneaker

I'd say they should quit while they're ahead but...they just need to stop. These colorways have all been failures near as I can tell. Why they'd make one exclusively for girls is beyond me. Must be thinking they're Jordan Brand now. 
roll.gif

Don't sweat bud, they are not destroying anything, in fact they have the highest profit in years, and that is over 10 years, they killed it with this years retros and for the next year they even have more. Yes their color + models, at least most of them, are not the best out there, but they are a small part of the business.

Don't sweat bud, they are not destroying anything, in fact they have the highest profit in years, and that is over 10 years, they killed it with this years retros and for the next year they even have more. Yes their color + models, at least most of them, are not the best out there, but they are a small part of the business.

Totally agree. Reebok is not destroying itself with the retro+ colorways. They DO put out the OG colorways which satisfies the old heads out there. They've been opening their vault the last few years with the classics. I may not like everything they're putting out as far as the Retro+ or different shoe models. But they are making a effort to stay relevant in this bias shoe market

Totally agree. Reebok is not destroying itself with the retro+ colorways. They DO put out the OG colorways which satisfies the old heads out there. They've been opening their vault the last few years with the classics. I may not like everything they're putting out as far as the Retro+ or different shoe models. But they are making a effort to stay relevant in this bias shoe market

why do you always defend reebok? you are bias yourself.

reebok making the same trash *** moves as nike yet you give them a pass.

slowly but surely they will raise the prices up too

matter a fact they already did with most of their pumps

and isnt the kamikaze 1 costing more than the kamikaze 2? that right there dont even make no damn sense.

just like nike...

if you gonna bash bash equally

calling it bias because people like nike more than reebok is straight ridiculous...

Last edited:
Duno about him, but I will definitely defend them. The still have better quality, they still have far lower prices than NIke/JB and they are finally bringing models that I am waiting for over 20 years.

Yes, they are bumping up the prices, its the only move that makes sense if they want to stay relevant to the whole so called "game" today.

And Kamikaze l being $15 more also makes sense to me, for a true Reebok hear Kl>>>>Kll, so even for $30 more, I will still buy all the OG colorways.

But that is me, don't get me wrong, if they start using fake leather, plastic fuse and what not BS on their retros and destroy the classics just like Nike/JB, I will be first one to ***** about it.

So far I really don't have a big enough reason to complain, the only not so good quality sneaker this year for me was the Shaqnosis, but than again I have seen far worst from JB.

NK ahhh c'mon man. Read my comment. If I was so bias...I wouldn't have mentioned that they put out stuff I don't like. I do buy OTHER brand shoes, especially Nike. I just bought a pair of LBJ XI's and the Gloves. I surely wouldn't spend $200+ on 1 pair of Nikes if I was Reebok Bias. Could have bought a few pair of Reeboks with that, if it was the case. I was just stating that it is a bias market geared toward Nike. It's not just because they make good shoes but people are straight slaves to the swoosh and WILL pay for their products despite pricing and quality issuse. Reebok is not perfect and I admit that. They have screwed up in a lot of areas. I do like SOME of the things they've been doing. They can do better along with Adidas in giving Nike competition.

Back
Top Bottom