@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Surprised you guys don't like the LSU joints, I think they were executed nicely. Not sure what else they could've done to the LSU theme justice. Just wondering, what type of retro+ colorways would you guys like, as far as theme? Or do you feel they should leave these alone, leave at the OGs?

And I know those may be samples, but the quality looks pretty good in that pic.

Last edited:
why cant they just retro the 2 OG colorways and put this shoe to rest? no need to butcher a classic with useless colorways

The black and blues will be my last pair..... I can't think of to many colorways that will look clean on this shoe

The Lsu joints are not that bad just not my style...

Now if they do a Miami heat colorway executed right I'm on it

Heres some pix of mine. Im probably the last dude to scoop these. But i got em for $180 which is a pretty decent price based on the $300 resale everyone been tryna unload them for. I think i did pretty good at $180

Surprised you guys don't like the LSU joints, I think they were executed nicely. Not sure what else they could've done to the LSU theme justice. Just wondering, what type of retro+ colorways would you guys like, as far as theme? Or do you feel they should leave these alone, leave at the OGs?

And I know those may be samples, but the quality looks pretty good in that pic.

i like them except for the lsu tiger print :lol:

Pretty much my thoughts as well... Prob wouldn't buy em if they didn't have it either.

Heres some pix of mine. Im probably the last dude to scoop these. But i got em for $180 which is a pretty decent price based on the $300 resale everyone been tryna unload them for. I think i did pretty good at $180

probably the most regret i have of not getting a shoe in the last few years.

One thing is for sure... i'm so glad Reebok's retro division is horrible at mocking up new colorways.

Saves me soooo much money.
This! 
why cant they just retro the 2 OG colorways and put this shoe to rest? no need to butcher a classic with useless colorways
And Double THIS, they should just re-release the White ones in larger quantities and call it a day,  move on with the rest of his sneakers, or many other classics. 
probably the most regret i have of not getting a shoe in the last few years.
Same here, I wanted to, but they were sold too fast. 
Who has them for $180, I would grab a pair asap?

Last edited:
Hahaha, look at those jokers, they don't even wait till the kicks are out these days, straight to the pre-order (with a little profit of course):

Last edited:
There's been preorders up on the 'Bay for weeks now. And trust me, they ain't moving. These amateurs need to step up their reselling game. Thinkin they gonna be cakin' off a GR release. They shouldn't quit their day job, if they even have one at least

There's been preorders up on the 'Bay for weeks now. And trust me, they ain't moving. These amateurs need to step up their reselling game. Thinkin they gonna be cakin' off a GR release. They shouldn't quit their day job, if they even have one at least
Resell on a GR is like bragging about HR #s after the derby, just ridiculous, meanwhile we will be patient and diligent and cop on release day for retail

So is the restock on the whites not gonna happen or what? Couldn't find anything on it online after the previous July rumor

Back
Top Bottom