@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

If anything retros with a Lakers “theme,” it needs to be these:

Preacher

Dunkmob

Dat Hexalite.

Last edited:
Hahaha, no I can't contract or expand my foot at will.It would be great if I could then grabbing some of these tough to get shoes would be much easier. haha With the Shaq being such a tough pair to get, I went with what was the closet to my actual size and available. We'll see when they arrive how they fit. If they're too small then I'll try to trade them. I really appreciate all of your input!

^^^^^ Good news. You been in this thread for awhile glad to hear. Got my pair from End yesterday
sweet, Congrats fam!!! Now I can show the shoe Shaq wore to my kids as I tell them the stories of the 7'1 Rookie who literally broke backboards. I've never seen it before, haven't seen it since.

My fellow sock enthusiasts. i found these blue NBA socks they are even called Azure blue just like the color on the Shaq Attaqs...What do you all think. Would these socks work with the Shaq Attaqs?

^ if youre all about being matchy matchy with your socks & shoes then try it out.

Personally its black socks or white socks when I get mine

^ if youre all about being matchy matchy with your socks & shoes then try it out.

Personally its black socks or white socks when I get mine
What I was asking was do people think the blue is to much and is it the right color blue and would I be better off with black or white socks. I usually am a black and white sock guy but I saw these and thought they might work nice

What I was asking was do people think the blue is to much and is it the right color blue and would I be better off with black or white socks. I usually am a black and white sock guy but I saw these and thought they might work nice
It could be the white background of the sock pic that makes it look a little bit lighter but I think the color is about right.

the best fit comparison is to the kamikazes and questions as someone on here told me

and I'd like to take time out to thank dude for the input as I was able to get the perfect fit on my pair

Got tracking for my pair today! Its shipping from Canada through Canada Post. Not sure how long it'll take as I've never ordered from Canada before

Whoever said these were bad quality has lost their minds.

Outside of the JD sports canvas AF1's I got recently and maybe the Corks, these **** on anything Nike/JB has put
out in a few years.

Last edited:
Got tracking for my pair today! Its shipping from Canada through Canada Post. Not sure how long it'll take as I've never ordered from Canada before
Canada post takes about a week or two depending your location and their location.

My fellow sock enthusiasts. i found these blue NBA socks they are even called Azure blue just like the color on the Shaq Attaqs...What do you all think. Would these socks work with the Shaq Attaqs?

If you have a Reebok outlet near you, they use to, or might still have their version of elite socks.

I got a few pairs last year.

Hey I don't know if some of you who like the Shaqs know about this shoe. It was released a few years ago and can be found on eBay. I think Swizz was trying to play off the Shaqs with the design and materials, because the inspiration was definitely there. It's a low top and it has hexalite. Some of you may not like it LOL, but it would go with the Shaqs and the c'way as some beaters. They are called the Reebok Viz Hex b-ball lows by the way.

Last edited:
Wooo, finally got em in & played the Shaq song "You Know I Got Skillz" while unboxing them. Quality reminds me of my french blue AJ 7s to be honest. The fit for me was closer to the Questions than Kamikazes, but than again I just clipped my toe nails which may have been a reason for a little snugness in my Kamikazes (I broke them in and are now comfyer than some of the newer Jordans I've recently got). Reebok is on to something and honestly I hope they keep it up! I'm actually considering to try & double up on 'em come July (word to the homie Grizz!!!!!!!!)! On to the Shaqnosis!

The Viz style is dope but.....

That midsole/cushion pad they use is HORRIBLE. The same for the Kamikaze, Preacher, Blast hybrids that reebok pumped out before releasing them in OG form.

Last edited:
That midsole/cushion pad they use is HORRIBLE. The same for the Kamikaze, Preacher, Blast hybrids that reebok pumped out before releasing them in OG form.
yeah I agree. They should have used regular phylon foam and rubber. The one they used would peel after a lot of wears.

Wooo, finally got em in & played the Shaq song "You Know I Got Skillz" while unboxing them. Quality reminds me of my french blue AJ 7s to be honest. The fit for me was closer to the Questions than Kamikazes, but than again I just clipped my toe nails which may have been a reason for a little snugness in my Kamikazes (I broke them in and are now comfyer than some of the newer Jordans I've recently got). Reebok is on to something and honestly I hope they keep it up! I'm actually considering to try & double up on 'em come July (word to the homie Grizz!!!!!!!!)! On to the Shaqnosis!
Yeah man had to double on these, and i'm with you.. on to the Shaqnosis 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom