@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

man i'm salty...especially putting that pepsi ad here :lol:...I was a big shaq fan back then...Had the road "champion" jersey, had an orlando magic hat, etc..

My pair came in today from PYS. I have an sz11 on the way from YC but I think this 10.5 might work as I lined the shoe up with the bottom of my feet after hearing they run slightly bigger than TTS. The quality (softer leather) isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. I'll take precreases from soft leather over the hard plastic "leather" (shells) that JB uses on their shoes nowadays. Now I have to decided if I want to lace switch because those black oval laces look dope a few pages back. My only gripe, if there is one is that the shoe is just big period (obviously it was made for a center).

I am salty as hell i still dont have these, Reebok cancelled my order just today, but I guess I should have figured that much. Maybe theyll lower on price on ebay.....

I almost feel lucky I didn't get through on Reebok. Turned out great for me with Jimmy Jazz and Karmaloop.

Does anyone have any input on the fit? I've been reading about a lot of people going down a half size. I was able to pick up a size 10, but normally I wear a 11 or 11.5. I prefer a snugger fit.

Does anyone have any input on the fit? I've been reading about a lot of people going down a half size. I was able to pick up a size 10, but normally I wear a 11 or 11.5. I prefer a snugger fit.

So you have the ability to enlarge or contract your feet at will? Is that the reason why you picked up a full size down?

So you have the ability to enlarge or contract your feet at will? Is that the reason why you picked up a full size down?

Haha i was thinking the same thing. It depends on ur foot n the shoe if YOU can go a half soze down. Not just because other people do. But going a full size down was foolish. He better hope he can trade those off for his size otherwise he gonna be stuck with some shoes thats too tight.

Anyone that ordered from KL had their orders shipped? Has tracking updated?

I got tracking on Saturday, tracking didn't work until this morning, but it hasn't updated from "origin scan".

I'm not worried, just wondering if anyone is in the same boat.

Anyone that ordered from KL had their orders shipped? Has tracking updated?

I got tracking on Saturday, tracking didn't work until this morning, but it hasn't updated from "origin scan".

I'm not worried, just wondering if anyone is in the same boat.

My status was at Origin Scan this morning, now it is up to Departure Scan in Louisville,KY.

Last edited:
Ok. I need to reroute, but I can't until it moves.
Make sure it isn't UPS SurePost as that is in association with USPS. (Possible reasoning as to the delay in an updated status.) I think it costs an extra $3.50 if you want to upgrade it to UPS Ground in order to reroute...

Last edited:
the quality on these is amazing compared to any normal release Jordan retro ive seen in the last few years. i have that little precrease that a few of you mentioned but that doesnt matter if you wanna wear them. leather is nice and soft. dont know if this is just me but the new sneaker smell on this seems stronger than usual. :lol:

definitely go half size down if you havent gotten these already and want too.

I have no complaints about the quality on my pair. I wore them to the Rihanna concert yesterday. Comfort is similar to that of the Kamikaze II. The leather is soft. In the words of NT member Wallyhop, "good creases". The type of creases you expect from decent quality leather. I'm happy with them and can't wait for the black pair. Laker retro+ colorway anyone?

Last edited:
Super salty i missed out on these. still on the hunt for a sz11. i waiting for ebays. Prices to fall. still at 270+... :x

just received..i wear 11.5 in jordans..got these in11.5 and they are perfect..don't think i should go .5 down..

I have no complaints about the quality on my pair. I wore them to the Rihanna concert yesterday. Comfort is similar to that of the Kamikaze II. The leather is soft. In the words of NT member Wallyhop, "good creases". The type of creases you expect from decent quality leather. I'm happy with them and can't wait for the black pair. Laker retro+ colorway anyone?

Not really into the Retro + thing on most kicks. However as long as they provide the OG's true to form I am curious what a Lakers Retro + colorway would look like.

A Whole size down is most likely going to be an issue. But it seems like if you have a regular to narrow foot half size down would be fine. Especially if you like a tighter fit. I am normally a 11 in JB, AF1(I actually perfer a 10.5 here), Kobe and LeBron X. I got the 10.5 in the Shaq Attack. I tried them on with my elite socks and the fit was nice and tight and wasn't was uncomfortable at all. My 11 is coming from Karmaloop this week and I expect them to fit well also but a little looser obviously.

So KL just hit me with the cancellation email smh. I knew something was up cuz I still hadn't received tracking and when I called yesterday they said it was boxed up and ready to go but they were delayed a bit. Now I gotta tell my boy he ain't getting his pair :rolleyes

they are too soft, i believe even if they ll be a little small they will be ok..

Not really into the Retro + thing on most kicks. However as long as they provide the OG's true to form I am curious what a Lakers Retro + colorway would look like.

Cant say that Im big on retro+ colorways either. But Reebok did such a good job with the retro+ Kamikaze 2 colorways, Im curious of what they have in-store for these. The retro+ colorways arent looking too good so far for the Shaqnosis.

Back
Top Bottom