@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

If the supposed July release ends up anything like this one, expect resell prices to stay $300+

$250 isn't good, but it's not terrible...

My pair suppose to be here Friday I think Ima come into work at 6 so I can be off by 3 around the time UPS arrive instead of taking a late lunch and having to go back to work. I need these to hurry up

Got mine from Jimmy Jazz yesterday, dope looking shoe....

JB leather got everyone hypnotized lol. Not just JB brand leather is bad... also some of the Nikes for example... The Air Force 1s! They use to be soft like butter but now when ever i go into FL.. im like WTF is this S***. 

Tomorrow mine will arrive!!!! I can't wait. 
roll.gif

Nike/ JB Hate is real huh? I guess that kind of criticism comes with the territory when your the biggest thing in any industry...

Its funny tho because back when Nike/JB used this same soft leather people complained and called it bad quality, then they then they transioned to the stiffer so called "cardboard" leather thats more crease resistant and they still got bad quality they can't win...

But bottom line is leather creases whether its stiff or soft. Its a preference thing but either way its gonna be somebody screaming bad quality..

If you don't want your shoes to crease may I suggest some Kobe 8s, lebrons or KDs

It's not "hate" its fact. You have a point, when I was younger I did complain about shoes creasing too easily because of the leather but you know what, I was also 12 yrs old and had to rock 1 pair of shoes per semester. I love nike and JB just as much as the next guy but we would be lying if we all said they have great quality shoes. Even they know it by releasing "limited" models of the same models in the same month with better materials i.e knicks v chicago 1s.

If you dont want your shoes to crease, then just wear socks because every shoe crease.

Just wondering what shirts are you guys wearing with these? I cant seem to find a blue that matches the color on the shoe. (Pics if possible)

Just wondering what shirts are you guys wearing with these? I cant seem to find a blue that matches the color on the shoe. (Pics if possible)
mean.gif

what about the other 3 colors, use your imagination man.

Last edited:
JB leather got everyone hypnotized lol. Not just JB brand leather is bad... also some of the Nikes for example... The Air Force 1s! They use to be soft like butter but now when ever i go into FL.. im like WTF is this S***. 

Tomorrow mine will arrive!!!! I can't wait. 
roll.gif

Nike/ JB Hate is real huh? I guess that kind of criticism comes with the territory when your the biggest thing in any industry...

Its funny tho because back when Nike/JB used this same soft leather people complained and called it bad quality, then they then they transioned to the stiffer so called "cardboard" leather thats more crease resistant and they still got bad quality they can't win...

But bottom line is leather creases whether its stiff or soft. Its a preference thing but either way its gonna be somebody screaming bad quality..

If you don't want your shoes to crease may I suggest some Kobe 8s, lebrons or KDs
Just because another's view is subjective, it isn't necessarily considered hate. I take it you've never owned an OG Jordan? Looks like you're just suckling Nike's teet with that empirical comment. No one is debating their dominance in athletic footwear...

I rarely, if ever, hear anyone justify and/or prefer this new synthetic leather Nike is using. They didn't transition for the consumer based on creasing issues. They found a formidable means of increasing profits because people like you are complacent on the quality(or lack thereof) of production...

Last edited:
This day .. u can wear anything with anything .. when i get my pair its gonna be white black or grey for sure. Just have to experiment what else looks good with it. But like i said anything can go with anything now a days.

Also .. wear what the hell u wanna wear dnt be worried about what other think of what u got or what u wear. Your money your clothes your style. As long as u like what u got then thats all that matters. Nobody needs approval for anyone. Too old to be worried about what other people think less u in high school n have that state of mind lol

It's not "hate" its fact. You have a point, when I was younger I did complain about shoes creasing too easily because of the leather but you know what, I was also 12 yrs old and had to rock 1 pair of shoes per semester. I love nike and JB just as much as the next guy but we would be lying if we all said they have great quality shoes. Even they know it by releasing "limited" models of the same models in the same month with better materials i.e knicks v chicago 1s.

If you dont want your shoes to crease, then just wear socks because every shoe crease.

Haha I remember those days six months on one pair...

Yeah I agree with what you said tho not gonna go to hard into tho..

But as far as the Shaqs there nice iI dondon't regret copping if you missed out I would def try to cop in July if I were you.

Just because another's view is subjective, it isn't necessarily considered hate. I take it you've never owned an OG Jordan? Looks like you're just suckling Nike's teet with that empirical comment. No one is debating their dominance in athletic footwear...

I rarely, if ever, hear anyone justify and/or prefer this new synthetic leather Nike is using. They didn't transition for the consumer based on creasing issues. They found a formidable means of increasing profits because people like you are complacent on the quality(or lack thereof) of production...

Not sure if serious...

Homie said synthetic leather, sure there not og status leather but if you wanna see synthetic go look at some And1 s or Fubu shoes in Walmart...

But I'm done with the nike/ Jb quality talk bounce over to there threads if you want to continue...

Now back to the Shaqs.

Did any of guys who bought pairs, did not get the shaq hang tag? My pair from shoe palace didn't come with it, sucks but oh well just wanted to know if I was the only one

Both of my pairs had hangtags. Shoe Palace employee(s) probably took it.

Also, for all of those who are rocking these with Orlando Magic gear, is it just me or does the blue on these come nowhere near matching the Orlando blue color. I'm not saying everything has to match perfectly, but I never owned these as a kid and I wasn't aware that the blue was totally off until I got my pair yesterday.

Last edited:
Yeah probably, but I don't know what for! What are you going to do with the hang tag and no shoes lol

Back
Top Bottom