@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

i emailed reebok about my coupon they just sent me not working, and instead of just telling me why.. they want me to call  

Last edited:
Reebok couldn't even tell me what time their new releases drop...it's a "closely guarded secret."
roll.gif

lol just got in trouble with the rebook chat support for drawing "inappropriate things" the dude told me tomorrow @ midnight

damn why can't the Attaqs get the early release treatment to the email subscribers like the Steels did, SMH. **** backwards if you ask me ... don't they know word of mouth of that happening will create chatter and get more people to sign up? I swear who works at these companies?

Just so happy to have the white attaqs...I'm sure the blacks won't be that hard to cop, but I could live without them. I'm a huge pump fan but my twilights are 13's and reeeeally tight, just barely able to wear them. I don't think they made 14's. Basquiat's ran large too so I could wear a 13 (barely).

Steels are coming tomorrow...Black Attaqs, maybe a pair of Questions and a double-up on the OG 'nosis if I can find a 14 and I'm done with Reebok for now.

anybody here got the recent omni pumps? if so u think i could get away with going a full size up? :lol:

does anybody have both twilight pump and omni lite pump? if so can you guys compare the length to each?

anybody here got the recent omni pumps? if so u think i could get away with going a full size up?
laugh.gif

does anybody have both twilight pump and omni lite pump? if so can you guys compare the length to each?
I have twilights and I got omni pump lites earlier this year from FTL. The omni lite fit with more room in the toe than the twilight pump. So you'd be looking at a biiiig gap in the toebox at a full size up.

I have twilights and I got omni pump lites earlier this year from FTL. The omni lite fit with more room in the toe than the twilight pump. So you'd be looking at a biiiig gap in the toebox at a full size up.

Damn thanks for the info

anybody that has the white attaqs how is the graphlite cushioning?
Actually Graphlite has nothing to do with cushioning, its only for bring the overall shoe weight down. Back when Reebok created the original Shaq Attaq, the foam used in the mid-sole was softer than most of the other basketball shoes they had, and Shaq being a center with a lot of weight, didn't really needed Hexalite, at least for the moment.

Actually Graphlite has nothing to do with cushioning, its only for bring the overall shoe weight down. Back when Reebok created the original Shaq Attaq, the foam used in the mid-sole was softer than most of the other basketball shoes they had, and Shaq being a center with a lot of weight, didn't really needed Hexalite, at least for the moment.

Kinda of weird considering he got heavier as he got older snd the shaqnosis has hexalite

Back
Top Bottom