@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

code is not working for me 
mean.gif

Last edited:
code dont work for me either

We apologize, but the promotion code REEBOK25 has not been applied to your cart. Please verify that you have entered a valid promotion code and also that your cart complies with the promotion rules. Please try again, or Contact Us for assistance.

Last edited:
Strange, [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]I also hope they honor the orders that they allowed the code earlier.[/color]

Reebok Classics just tweeted that they are dropping the Shaq Attaq tomorrow in the US.  Yet they are live on their site.  Weird.

hmmm... maybe you gotta be registered?

if they cancel on me i will never buy reeboks on the reebok site again :lol:

That'll show em' lol.

Im not registered and worked for me.

If gets cancelled, o well, not mad.
Money saved, can put that towards my stereo for my whip anyway

Really gonna piss me off if they cancel my order...

I'm leaving for a few days, and where I'm going to be ill have **** service on my phone... >:

damn that would be messed up if the deciding factor to cancel pairs comes on if they sell or not on the 30th... if they just sit i doubt they cancel any discount orders...

i signed up yesterday and received the 15% off code, and what's funny is that code didn't even work on anything on the site.. i added all types of different items to try it out  and it didn't work.. 

I try to add to cart now but nothing, comes up like yesterday saying that the item is not active. Congrats to all that got through, but I feel that means theres still hope for the rest of us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom