@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I don't think so (for Nike/JB that formula might be working to some extend, but not so sure for Reebok/Adidas/Fila), I personally missed the White's, but I will never buy any of that no OG clown colorways. I think Nike/JB/Reebok have it backwards, should have made the everyone's familiar and desirable OG colorways widely available and leave the funny business limited. 

Last edited:
All these companies often limit the OG colorways because they want to create a hoopla around the release, and they know people are likelier to jump through all these hoops for a highly regarded OG

Using the hype from limited OG's to launch the new colorways forward... not a strategy I would use myself, but it's the only reason I can see for Reebok trying such a thing.

The OG colors could help sell the new colors (with hype)... but it probably wouldn't work the other way around.

My strategy? Reebok should put effort into making the new colors look, you know, good :lol:

Last edited:
It's not a strategy I would try for my own shoe brand if I had one... but it's the only reason why Reebok would try such a thing.

The OG colors could help sell the new colors (with hype)... but it probably wouldn't work the other way around.

My strategy? Reebok should put effort into making the new colors look, you know, good :lol:

This. The Kamikaze II's sold well because most of the non-OG colorways that Reebok came up with looked good on the silhouette, not because people were still salty about missing out on the OG. These Shaqnosis and Attaq colorways... these are gonna sit.

Just got my tracking # from Packer Shoes..I'ma be checking it every hour to see when my shoes get delivered..Can't wait..

All these companies often limit the OG...
I do understand what they are doing, but like yourself I don't agree with that, I don't think is the right strategy. By limiting the OG's they only let re-sellers and hype-beasts make a profit and the company is not getting anything back from that profit. If people like that exist and people that are ready to pay double and more the price exist as well, that automatically should speak back to Nike/Reebok/JB that obviously there a lot more people that what to buy the model that they were anticipating. I am really interested to know what is their potential profit on clown colorways they think they will sale after the Hype strategy on the OG's VS the simple solution to make the OG's GR and just sale more of them...

Seem like the only shoe store not getting the Black Attaqs is Payless

:lol: thanks for the laugh

so yea if i cant get them on reebok and with a code im nt getting them. i love pump shoes but **** that.

rather spend that money on the omni pump i stupidly passed on or the kamikaze 2 og colorway

This is a great thing... I think I made my mind up to scoop, but I need a few days before I can scoop.

some of the pics of the black attaqs make them look terrible and then some make them look great...

anybody that has the white attaqs how is the graphlite cushioning?

I'm trying to just grab these and the laneys + one of a few collabs I have my eye on and call it a year with everything else I got going on.

yea they shoulda just released more white pairs like swizz dumb *** said they would but as we all knew swizz was nothing but eye candy for god knows what demographic and dont know a got damn thing as to what is going on at reebok :lol:

Well back in the old days...
There was the White/Blue with Orange Pump, shortly after that it was replaced by the Black Pump version, there was the Black/Blue version (with glossy Blue at the back). Later they re-released with Insta Pump on both versions, but the Black/Blue had the blue on the back replaced by suede and all black midsole, more perforations on the side and tow-box and different inner-liner (like on the pic you posted). 

watch the next time reebok retros the white pair they gonna use the orange ball im callin it now :lol:

got my white attaqs today, size 14. Worth every penny! Slightly shorter fit than the shaqnosis though.

^^

Yeap, it was the top release of 2013 thus far in my opinion. Just wish the toe box didn't crease so easily

Does anybody know or have a slight idea how many white pairs released since swizz lied about another 10-12k releasing

Probably because he's used to the anti-crease/cardboard crap JB uses....

I actually haven't brought a Jordan since 2009... as far as the leather on the shoe... its soft but looks ehhh... reminds me of the leather on the bootleg pepe coats down on delancy st... it has a very thin coat of PU which gives off the ehh look... I also don't like mostly black sneakers so that can be it... at the end of the day the shoe isn't impressive to me at all ... sorry I was just trying to show u guys a early look

Back
Top Bottom