Recklessness moments of 2020 Vol. Covid edishun

I let a fat chuck get my number cause I was bored,

She ain’t stop texting me since :smh:
Start asking for outlandish favors.

-Ask her to sweep, mop, and vacuum your whole apartment
-During Sex lay face down on the bed, spread your buttcheeks and ask her toss yo salad.
-Ask to borrow $500 or buy you a pair of Yeezys
-Go thru her Facebook friend list and ask her to set up menage a trois with the best looking females

Either she complies with the requests or she stops blowing up your phone...win win situation.

D5FF7B86-3978-46AA-833B-5ABC5DB242C6.jpeg

Went to a wedding

was In sturgis during the rally but not for the rally. Just happened to be there.

that’s it really, been pretty chill.

Man, Sturgis is wild enough in a normal year. That **** woulda had my anxiety through the roof :lol:

So I had massive emergency bubble gut at a gas station one time back in April or may. It was when everything first went into lockdown and people were still shook about the virus.

anyways I go to use the restroom inside the station and they’re like “nah. The bathroom is being renovated because of covid. Closed indefinitely.”

im in the middle of nowhere. So I do the butt cheek clench walk outside to assess my options. I look across the parking lot and there’s a construction site and a port-a-potty right next to it. I gingerly work my way over there. I’m pouring sweat at this point because the dam is about to breach.

I make it in there, rip my drawls down and unleashed the fury.
D553ABF0-E056-4B28-8920-EF0B4648B43D.gif

I made it. I was happy. But then that post void clarity hits me. I’m in the filthiest place on the planet. Some NASTY construction site/trucker bathroom during a pandemic. Then my heart sinks further into my chest when I see there’s no toilet paper or hand sani in this place.

ended up using my sock to wipe. I was feeling a good mix of shame, filth, embarrassment, and fear. Anyways that’s the craziest thing I’ve done I guess.

TL;DR........ wiped my butt with a sock after taking a dump in a nasty truck stop port-a-potty during the height of the pandemic fear.Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

giphy-1.gif

-During Sex lay face down on the bed, spread your buttcheeks and ask her toss yo salad.

Either she complies with the requests or she stops blowing up your phone...win win situation.

That's a win win scenario to you papi?

We all have our kinks.

Do you booboo.

Had a house party for my daughter's birthday. I think maybe 15 or so total. Nobody wore a mask, nobody really wears them inside the house although OK is doing pretty good following the mandate in businesses. Been more than 2 weeks since, everybody seems fine.

Last edited:
-Saw a homeless dude stash a bookbag behind a bush and walk away. Soon as he was out of sight I snatched it - had an ounce of Pot, 2 cartons of Newports, a Four loko and a 3 month supply of Percocets. Drank the Four Loko and sold everything else to co-workers over the next few days. This was the 2nd week of April , I worked 55 hours and got the Stimmy on top of that. Kinda saddens me when I think thats the only time I'll clear 5 grand in a week in my lifetime.

-Answered a Craigslist Ad in the labor section. The Boss was a 65 year old Real Estate Investor who buys foreclosed houses in the hood, fixes them up and rents the individual rooms to hipster college students. First day I removed a bunch of old junk the previous tenants had left behind -1970s looking furniture, cabinets, mattresses, broken appliances. Got paid $200 cash. Over the course of the next month we pulled up the carpet, bashed in the walls/ceilings, pulled out the obsolete wiring. Pulled out the insulation replaced it, installed new Drywall and, electrical outlets, light fixtures you name it. Not so much a 'reckless' adventure per se, moreso I was shocked these type of opportunities exist on Craigslist of all places and a guy like him has trouble finding help and had to do most of the work himself (despite being 65, dude was giving me a run for my money :wow: )

-Rented a Storage Unit for the purpose of smashing chicks off dating apps. It does have a legit use technically - I store documents and stuff i only use 1-2 times a month and can't justify taking up space in the apartment. Usually, I'll preface the visit by telling them im grabbing some of my Wintertime wardrobe/kicks and need help. Then they'll see my 1970s looking couch, lava lamp and all my funky decorations (that i got while doing the craigslist job) and wanna sit down and marvel I got it looking so good.

Being that it's January, alotta chicks are apprehensive about taking their clothes off, but i got this AsSeenOnTV battery power blanket that does the job. Plus ever since i gained like 30 pounds i wear long sleeve hoodies and keep them on even while smashing .

-Signed up at a Yoga Studio. Its pretty expensive but then again staring at womens butts for 60 minutes straight is priceless. Out of 20 people theres only 3 other guys. And they're the skinny looking vegetarian type so i should have first dibs. I went to Lululemon and dropped like 200 in two trips. Got me a nice mat with motivational quotes like "live laugh love". Got a hydroflask bottle that i keep my smoothies in. Hell i even bought a pair of leggings. Though i got fat, simultaneously my thighs and calves got more muscular, presumably from carrying the eztra weight.

You're a madman and I love it

Had a house party for my daughter's birthday. I think maybe 15 or so total. Nobody wore a mask, nobody really wears them inside the house although OK is doing pretty good following the mandate in businesses. Been more than 2 weeks since, everybody seems fine.

BEA02A15-0986-4E7A-8E31-A62D497CB742.gif

Went to Florida twice. The first time was for my grandmother’s funeral. We the “celebration of life” types, a really big family(I have 32 first cousins) and it’s in the hood on maybe a quarter of an acre. It was lit. It was D boys bring their cars out lit. Only the elders had on masks. The second time was for my bday because you could still party on the beach. Also I smashed a rando nurse in April.

Start asking for outlandish favors.

-Ask her to sweep, mop, and vacuum your whole apartment
-Ask to borrow $500 or buy you a pair of Yeezys
-Go thru her Facebook friend list and ask her to set up menage a trois with the best looking females

Mehhhh. I don’t want what comes with it. (Her knowing where I stay) then even more attached.

I respond dry as hell n sometimes none at all. Wouldn’t be a bad move for the roster rebuild , but I need to relax my mind right now.

One in Mesa off the 60 and I think Gilbert .. even had a party room. frog legs, sushi, shrimp fried rice.. etc.. food was on hit and nobody died
7E5C0582-F7B3-4625-A382-1485CF057E58.jpeg

Asian spots would be the safest spots to eat right now. HK and Taiwan style seating at restos. But if the resto is ran by non-asians, the food probably sucks.

Frog legs ? What kind of peasant food is that ? Might as well eat a bat.

Went to Florida twice. The first time was for my grandmother’s funeral. We the “celebration of life” types, a really big family(I have 32 first cousins) and it’s in the hood on maybe a quarter of an acre. It was lit. It was D boys bring their cars out lit. Only the elders had on masks. The second time was for my bday because you could still party on the beach. Also I smashed a rando nurse in April.

was it the one in your avy?

Asian spots would be the safest spots to eat right now. HK and Taiwan style seating at restos. But if the resto is ran by non-asians, the food probably sucks.

Frog legs ? What kind of peasant food is that ? Might as well eat a bat.
Straight off the frog legs.. it was some fobs that ran it and it was on point.. they charged 35% gratuity though

Back
Top Bottom