Realtalk Niketalk.. anyone else sick of tired of seeing the "MONCLER" Jackets? VOL UHHHH

OMG Terrence had on a Moncler jacket on 106&Park today
roll.gif

damn +$%@!@ getting mad at the fact SOMEONE ELSE spends hundreds on the coat...
as long as u doing u ,it dont matter how other +$%@!@ handle they priorities
this is coming from someone who had 1 last year and sold it just b4 spring and got all my dough back
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

at the end of the day....i really dont care what a dude got on..if i think its cold..imma rock it reguardless cuz i like to see myself in it..i could care lesswhat another dude gotta say about it...

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

why is mvp always salty!
laugh.gif
Must be DC.
smh.gif

Have you been? I'd be salty if I lived there too.

*Waits for a DC cat to flame him and/or for MyT to call him a bamma*

j/k
laugh.gif
roll.gif

DC > UR LIFE

OP its just a simple outfit man, i donno what kind of marmot jacket your talkin about but the ones im familiar with look exactly like north face's, and around here ever since i can remember, early 90's until now, dudes have been rockin boots with parka's in the winter, when the nike boots came out everybody and they momma had it, its just a clean every fit i guess. black jacket, blue jeans, nike boots.. and this yr with the foam boots everybody has those, no big deal, the fruity colors will come out in the spring time dont you worry now
smokin.gif

south>>>>>dc

I'm pretty sure alot of NY dudes running around with knockoffs... Ebay has a lot of 'em too.

Originally Posted by pdot

I'm pretty sure alot of NY dudes running around with knockoffs... Ebay has a lot of 'em too.
yep..prolly a lot are knock offs. To OP don't worry the trend will die soon, people are just hopping on to moncler right now because kanyehas been rockin em heavy, but if you havent owned a moncler take a look into it. Their quality is really nice. As for if its worth it or not up to you todecide if you think its worth dropping a stack on a jacket.

Moncler is cool but now I see a lot of fake moncler jackets....
smh.gif
and marmots were big last yr. Cuz they dropped the price on them...a couple yrs back, marmswere goin for 500+...last yr I saw them everywhere for 250....
smh.gif
...but it is what it is...I don't follo the hood fashion norms....

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by air max 87

why dudes gettin mad and goin at others for?

if you spend 1000 + on a jacket, you better be on your own AT LEAST, but 1000K and you livin with moms? or fam? or who ever you please then your focus isnt straight. how bout YOU step your game up, get some fashion sense, move on the projects or your uncles basement and keep it movin, look like shiny doodoo in that brown one
edit: nevermind, you're from Texas, i dont care about you or your opinion
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At the end of the day..hype sells

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Where the hell are y'all shopping. Their entire winter line was on sale at neiman marcus outlets all over. The vests were as low as 175 and the full downs were around 300-400...thats why so many people have them...go to woodbury commons in new york and see how many goons are up there copping heavy...they get all their stuff on sale just like I try to. Foot locker 50% offs and saks 60% offs are their specialties and I dont blame anyone for looking for a deal
those those copped for retail can say i paid full price ... thas the difference ...
roll.gif

but like someone said, to each their own

QUICK ? how can you tell between a real one and fake one? cuz the ones on ebay the come with tags and a comic strip on the inside...but they do come fromchina.

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

i have yet to see someone rock a moncler jacket...it must be the area i live in.

Trust me.

Ya'll acting like it's a world-wide pandemic. Like people are rocking Moncler jackets like their LIVESTRONG bracelets.

Back
Top Bottom