Realtalk Niketalk.. anyone else sick of tired of seeing the "MONCLER" Jackets? VOL UHHHH

Originally Posted by biff lawson

air-foamposite-one-boot-01.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

WTH is ASOLO though
never heard of it
asolo0703.jpg

ugly as hell but warm...and come in handy if u gotta stomp somebody out
smh.gif
smh.gif

Lemme find out #!@#@@ in NY going mountain climbing...

its def all about these walking cement blocks uptown right now tho...and a moncler

MONCLER20K2.jpg
Thats exactly how it be looking... I HATE THIS outfitt.....

its def all about these walking cement blocks uptown right now tho...and a moncler

MONCLER20K2.jpg

I want one of each, boots in all black.
pimp.gif

How much them coats go for?

Not feeling anything posted in this thread, but to each his/her own I don't look down upon others if their style if different from the norm.

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

#$** all that's said in this thread.Only thing that matters is your J Kidd flightposites.Joints made me wet
smokin.gif
tired.gif

What kinda self respectin male says this? ... part of the game? .... suspect ... I'm just sayin.

carry on ...

Peep my sn.Do I seem like the type to care if what I say or do is "suspect" to another man?

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Monclers are ill. Wack

everybody wearing them ...
FIXED HOMEY!!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
I'm sayin'...Don't NYC people pride themselves on being fashionable? Now you saying yall cant dress?

You sayin they're wack for wearing it...what are they supposed to wear?

What would you rather they wear?

Im not gon lie to yall, im not from NY but i would rock the hell out of that vest, yall can keep the coats

Originally Posted by AME416

MONCLER20K2.jpg

pimp.gif

$600-900
Yow mean to tell me everyone in the hood is running around in $6-900
coats?

Originally Posted by supreme math

For you guys asking whats Marmouts, Asolo or even moncler, GOOGLE it..

i would post pics but im at work... sorry

Times are changing..people can't wear the same style forever...respect change, N.Y. is finally accepting it and everybody salty
smh.gif

The Flight Jackets and DuRags with ACG/Tims days are done...get over it or die a lame...
im not saying its a bad thing for change... but comon what happend 2 a fresh pair of Nike with a peacoat or nice jacket....

people are wearing these stupid jackets and shoes because of how much it cost and they thinking the "COOL" when they look like everybody else in da damn NYC area...

Peacoats are reaching their expiration as well my friend..and AF-1's?....you see how sad that suicide kid looked in those AF'1's?
laugh.gif
....AF-1's are the past...Supras...or Dunks
pimp.gif

AF1's are timeless. Anyone gassed off anything "Supreme" probably woldn't know that.

For you guys asking whats Marmouts, Asolo or even moncler, GOOGLE it..

i would post pics but im at work... sorry

Times are changing..people can't wear the same style forever...respect change, N.Y. is finally accepting it and everybody salty
smh.gif

The Flight Jackets and DuRags with ACG/Tims days are done...get over it or die a lame...
im not saying its a bad thing for change... but comon what happend 2 a fresh pair of Nike with a peacoat or nice jacket....

people are wearing these stupid jackets and shoes because of how much it cost and they thinking the "COOL" when they look like everybody else in da damn NYC area...

Peacoats are reaching their expiration as well my friend..and AF-1's?....you see how sad that suicide kid looked in those AF'1's?
laugh.gif
....AF-1's are the past...Supras...or Dunks
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

504kahs.gif

MONCLER20K2.jpg

pimp.gif

$600-900
Yow mean to tell me everyone in the hood is running around in $6-900
coats?

Havent you seen paid in full?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Im not gon lie to yall, im not from NY but i would rock the hell out of that vest, yall can keep the coats
Word.

The vests are cool, but I can't really +%!# w/ the jackets too much.

The brown jawn Wale! got on is tough
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Those Foam boots look horrendous. I wanted to cry lookin' at those...but that entire outfit doesn't really appeal to me neither.

i'm from the bx and i find it annoying too...but i rock the merm there warm as hell.

i feel you on the outfit but what you be rockin(for a coat)?

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

#$** all that's said in this thread.Only thing that matters is your J Kidd flightposites.Joints made me wet
smokin.gif
tired.gif

What kinda self respectin male says this? ... part of the game? .... suspect ... I'm just sayin.

carry on ...

Peep my sn.Do I seem like the type to care if what I say or do is "suspect" to another man?

Hol'up. Aint you a dude tho?

Back
Top Bottom