Realtalk Niketalk.. anyone else sick of tired of seeing the "MONCLER" Jackets? VOL UHHHH

Signs of status...moncler = very expensive...what better way to show your swag than with expensive things

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Signs of status...moncler = very expensive...what better way to show your swag than with expensive things

they probably holed up in some shack with mad roaches though

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You're mad right now.

Originally Posted by Black Milk

You're mad right now.
why would I be mad? Oh and pics of your prada's.

You're mad right now.

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

#$** all that's said in this thread.Only thing that matters is your J Kidd flightposites.Joints made me wet
smokin.gif
tired.gif

What kinda self respectin male says this? ... part of the game? .... suspect ... I'm just sayin.

carry on ...

Peep my sn.Do I seem like the type to care if what I say or do is "suspect" to another man?

Hol'up. Aint you a dude tho?
My point exactly

You're mad right now.
I dont have pics right now, and i dont have to prove anything to anybody on NT, if you want to know what pradas look like, then google them. youmad cause your money isnt up to par to mine, its ok, my job is seasonal. you also seem mad that dudes could buy a moncler but you cant, tell airport securityto step your salary up

Originally Posted by solefood229

2k for a jacket I hope y'all still ain't living with moms if so that's a damn shame
Nah, i live with my uncles. i kinda exaggerated. the jacket was 1.5k

You're mad right now.
I dont have pics right now, and i dont have to prove anything to anybody on NT, if you want to know what pradas look like, then google them. you mad cause your money isnt up to par to mine, its ok, my job is seasonal. you also seem mad that dudes could buy a moncler but you cant, tell airport security to step your salary up
laugh.gif
You know how much money I make now son? After the holidayseason it's back to Popeye's for you.
And a $2000 jacket is not an asset my man, why would I be mad?

You're mad right now.
I dont have pics right now, and i dont have to prove anything to anybody on NT, if you want to know what pradas look like, then google them. you mad cause your money isnt up to par to mine, its ok, my job is seasonal. you also seem mad that dudes could buy a moncler but you cant, tell airport security to step your salary up

Lol at you thinking you spending 2k on a jacket means your moneys up.Unless your well off it just makes you stupid.Ol fake it till we make it #@! *****

You're mad right now.

Lol at you thinking you spending 2k on a jacket means your moneys up.Unless your well off it just makes you stupid.Ol fake it till we make it #@! *****
whos this, sneekfreek or chocolateboi? idc, i spend my money on what i want. i dont have bills

Yeah, you can get Moncler jacket at Barneys for like 900. I'm not doubting they don't make 1,500 jacket but still. And the vests are like 600. So…They're nice but Moncler got their stuff stocked in Barneys, Bergdorf, etc. this fall and some celebs copped em' and they're the hype. They'vebeen around in Europe forever. Nothing really that special other than the price tag.

You're mad right now.

whos this, sneekfreek or chocolateboi? idc, i spend my money on what i want. i dont have bills

Sneakfreek. choco don't post under this name.You spend your money on what you want.But dont act like your moneys up fam.

2k for a jacket I hope y'all still ain't living with moms if so that's a damn shame

laugh.gif
Wow fam.Just wow
what are you wowing, chocolateboi? the price tag on the coat was 1,800 and i paid 1.5..dont you go to a b grade university?

laugh.gif
Wow fam.Just wow
what are you wowing, chocolateboi? the price tag on the coat was 1,800 and i paid 1.5..dont you go to a b grade university?

This isnt chocolateboi
laugh.gif
.You sound like Jayceon Taylor right now fam.

why dudes gettin mad and goin at others for?

if you spend 1000 + on a jacket, you better be on your own AT LEAST, but 1000K and you livin with moms? or fam? or who ever you please then your focus isntstraight. how bout YOU step your game up, get some fashion sense, move on the projects or your uncles basement and keep it movin, look like shiny doodoo inthat brown one

Originally Posted by air max 87

if you spend 1000 + on a jacket, you better be on your own AT LEAST, but 1000K and you livin with moms? or fam? or who ever you please then your focus isnt straight. how bout YOU step your game up, get some fashion sense, move on the projects or your uncles basement and keep it movin, look like shiny doodoo in that brown one
Exactly.
smh.gif

I know I wouldn't spend that much money on a jacket but I can't hassle the next man if he chooses to. Come on this is NT a site built for sneakerfanatics. Everyone here is a bit excessive when it comes to certain things. Let's not sit here and pretend we all make the best decisions when it comes towhat we spend money on. If the jacket is keeping you warm this winter then enjoy it. Just my .02.

Where the hell are y'all shopping. Their entire winter line was on sale at neiman marcus outlets all over. The vests were as low as 175 and the full downswere around 300-400...thats why so many people have them...go to woodbury commons in new york and see how many goons are up there copping heavy...they get alltheir stuff on sale just like I try to. Foot locker 50% offs and saks 60% offs are their specialties and I dont blame anyone for looking for a deal

Originally Posted by air max 87

if you spend 1000 + on a jacket, you better be on your own AT LEAST, but 1000K and you livin with moms? or fam? or who ever you please then your focus isnt straight. how bout YOU step your game up, get some fashion sense, move on the projects or your uncles basement and keep it movin, look like shiny doodoo in that brown one
edit: nevermind, you're from Texas, i dont care about you or your opinion

Pics?
ill take some later

Back
Top Bottom