[realtalk] How do you guys approach myspace chicks? [/realtalk]

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

laugh.gif
Cardo i think your game is pretty much as good as mines, but if i do....ill get my steve nash on to ya!

GA im Smyrna area, NW ATL
Save my myspace folks,
www.myspace.com/infyrno244

infyrno244 yo u my Northside connect pimpin' .

Im bout to call it a night
smh.gif

Guess my next target is East Georgia (Augusta)
nerd.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by sneakfreek182

Im like 4/10 now 40%
pimp.gif

But I'm put this computer away and chill out if you wanna hit me up sometime feel free ___-___-____ P.S. and the number wasn't cuz of your pretty face lol

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: May 26, 2008 5:37 PM

o0o so my face has failed me this time....i guess i will have to get a personality lol jk but you can call me w.e youd like

Date: May 26, 2008 1:33 PM

Haha well good luck wit that...Not many people get by me wit just a pretty face lol...So ______ it is ahah...Na what would u like to be called??

Date: May 26, 2008 5:30 PM

not to smooth i just get by on my pretty face lol and my name is ________ but you can call me by something else i hate that name

Date: May 26, 2008 1:28 PM

Your real smoothe lol....Ya you approached it in a different manner thats for sure...And your name is?

Date: May 26, 2008 5:20 PM

game you? not really if i was tryna game you id just tell you a bunch of lies and convince you there my true feelings. And i could just ask your name but wheres the fun in that? plus it says your name right there duhhh lol + i bet you have plenty of guys just messaging you asking your name and all that other bs but i thought id just approach you in a different manner feel me?

Date: May 26, 2008 1:01 PM

Why do I feel like ur tryna game me???...Your not that easy lol...I don't like to play games so if that means I get straight to the point then you can call it that...So thats what you do message girls wit u wanna beat and see where the convo goes haha??...Next time try to ask a name I'm sure that would get just as much attention lol

Date: May 26, 2008 4:57 PM

lol i would like to but after i get to know you im not that easy you kno? you dont like games?so your a straight to the point kind of girl huh

Date: May 26, 2008 12:54 PMYea yea yea...U got my attention lol...But i'm not really into playin games ha...U were kiddin "kinda"???

Date: May 26, 2008 3:50 PM

lol yeah im just kidding "kinda" i sent that message cuz I knew it would get your attention just tryna play games with a cute girl,you should play along
Date: May 26, 2008 3:43 PM

HAHAH

Date: May 25, 2008 11:14 PM

"Hey beautiful, just came through to tell you that I find you very attractive and ... EFF this issh, man, I wanna beat....... Straight up, you down? "

Why is that on one line? seem like you editin stuff
nerd.gif

anyways, thread is still
laugh.gif

49 pages
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man I can't wait to read all of this, only been able to check out bits and pieces because of school

I might even have to partake in these activities myself
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

laugh.gif
Cardo i think your game is pretty much as good as mines, but if i do....ill get my steve nash on to ya!

GA im Smyrna area, NW ATL
Save my myspace folks,
www.myspace.com/infyrno244

infyrno244 yo u my Northside connect pimpin' .

Im bout to call it a night
smh.gif

Guess my next target is East Georgia (Augusta)
nerd.gif
sick.gif

Fa Sho, ima try to get a stable of breezies with some equally good lookin friends, and its going down
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
N_'s bout to be the ATL Super Smash Bros.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

i just sent these lines to a few chicks.....waiting on getting cussed out
roll.gif

im still coming up with the rebutals, so ill post em when they reply
laugh.gif

im having way too much fun

Subject: Plans for the Weekend...
Body: Me + You - Clothes = we both make plans to go to the alter
how do you like my math?

WOW, your beauty is just astounding!!!
after looking at your page and your pics....i have came to only one conclusion....
i need to beat those buns....you down?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[Lucky Luchiano] PURE IGNORANCE!!!![/Lucky Luchiano]

pimp.gif
you already know.
Man If yall only know the stuff I was plottingtogether man. I was gonna go ham on these Skeezos this summer, especially cause the kid finally whipping. But When I seen Gas prices, and found out I couldntwork my internship this summer the kid went straight
frown.gif

Man like I had it set up about 2 diff chicks for every week of the summer, but that Movie money just aint cutting it, so now I`m in hiding like Bin Laden. I beignoring chicks calls, got chicks hitting me up on FB like "Man so are we ever gonna chill?" These chicks straight Starving for the kid.
But right now I`m chillin in the cut, haha gotta stack this bread but I got new chicks I put on the team already talking about going out, man I can't takethese L's
tired.gif

Date: May 27, 2008 5:58 PM

Im %##@#$% blocking you and anyone else that sends me those pervert messages..as a matter of fact...Goodbye myspace, hello Facbook
Date: May 27, 2008 5:32 PM

I was lookin at your page and i like what i see. If u feel the same hit me back you loser!
Date: May 27, 2008 5:21 PM

ummm what the %%#$? Someone just sent me that same question like a %##@#$% hour ago...is there something i should Know??!?!

Date: May 27, 2008 4:45 PM

Can I borrow you? I'll give you back. Promise.
he thought he was dooooooinnnn itttttt, but he wasnt doooooiinn ittttttt!

and lol at cardo jr. dude got hella jokes lol.

someone get those sigs up! or are we gonna have to ask someone like IheartBoost to make some. or anyone with sig experience. outsource the job i guess.

LOL. this message was just TOO funny.

Date: May 28, 2008 1:07 AM

Greetings, my Goddess. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I plan to drop off at the orphanage in the morning. It's a weekly habit of mine and I love it. (smile) You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU... (wink)
to tell you the truth i didnt expect a reply

here is a couple new lines i just sent out tonight

Subject: Hi, I have a secret to tell you.
Body: you're awesome!!! .......and i would love to beat those buns.
if im being to forward, excuse the later, and lets just go with you're awesome!
Subject: Im not like most guys
Body: Most guys want to just hit it and quit it,
I on the other hand, want to hit it....and continue hitting it for an undetermined time frame, that can be discussed between us.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Originally Posted by sneakfreek182

Im like 4/10 now 40%
pimp.gif

But I'm put this computer away and chill out if you wanna hit me up sometime feel free ___-___-____ P.S. and the number wasn't cuz of your pretty face lol

Date: May 26, 2008 5:37 PM

o0o so my face has failed me this time....i guess i will have to get a personality lol jk but you can call me w.e youd like

Date: May 26, 2008 1:33 PM

Haha well good luck wit that...Not many people get by me wit just a pretty face lol...So ______ it is ahah...Na what would u like to be called??

Date: May 26, 2008 5:30 PM

not to smooth i just get by on my pretty face lol and my name is ________ but you can call me by something else i hate that name

Date: May 26, 2008 1:28 PM

Your real smoothe lol....Ya you approached it in a different manner thats for sure...And your name is?

Date: May 26, 2008 5:20 PM

game you? not really if i was tryna game you id just tell you a bunch of lies and convince you there my true feelings. And i could just ask your name but wheres the fun in that? plus it says your name right there duhhh lol + i bet you have plenty of guys just messaging you asking your name and all that other bs but i thought id just approach you in a different manner feel me?

Date: May 26, 2008 1:01 PM

Why do I feel like ur tryna game me???...Your not that easy lol...I don't like to play games so if that means I get straight to the point then you can call it that...So thats what you do message girls wit u wanna beat and see where the convo goes haha??...Next time try to ask a name I'm sure that would get just as much attention lol

Date: May 26, 2008 4:57 PM

lol i would like to but after i get to know you im not that easy you kno? you dont like games?so your a straight to the point kind of girl huh

Date: May 26, 2008 12:54 PMYea yea yea...U got my attention lol...But i'm not really into playin games ha...U were kiddin "kinda"???

Date: May 26, 2008 3:50 PM

lol yeah im just kidding "kinda" i sent that message cuz I knew it would get your attention just tryna play games with a cute girl,you should play along
Date: May 26, 2008 3:43 PM

HAHAH

Date: May 25, 2008 11:14 PM

"Hey beautiful, just came through to tell you that I find you very attractive and ... EFF this issh, man, I wanna beat....... Straight up, you down? "

Why is that on one line? seem like you editin stuff
nerd.gif

anyways, thread is still
laugh.gif

i did i took my and her name out as well as the screen name trust i wouldnt make all that up im way to lazy

cake-topper-6-lg.jpg

I just wanted to take some time to thank God and all the individuals that made this possible. Four score and 7 pages ago on page 1, I lacked the foresight tofully grasp the supreme totality of this movement. The momentum has been awe inspiring as we have achieved what was deemed impossible, the 50 page mark. Within the span of the last several pages, I must admit that this movement has transformed me, has transformed us, from BoysIIMen like day care.

Ladies and gentleman, I am honored to be graduating from this fine institution with Honors, Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Pimpology. I look forward totending to the needs of my community as a Practicing Pimpologist.

Friends, family, countrymen, it has been a long arduous journey for us all. But as we go forward from today's date, I would like to reverberbate theimmortal echo of our forefathers' words, "Pimpin ain't easy."

Anyone else wanna test this one? after a rigorously brief glance at your profile.. i gotta tell you I've already married and divorced you in my head... lolsome how you got to keep the puppy though.... So I'm keeping the house in Maui, HI. hahaha.. u just seemed fun...

Originally Posted by irishvic

Anyone else wanna test this one? after a rigorously brief glance at your profile.. i gotta tell you I've already married and divorced you in my head... lol some how you got to keep the puppy though.... So I'm keeping the house in Maui, HI. hahaha.. u just seemed fun...

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
i don't know if this is really her but....

Subject: RE: ...

lol thank you thats a first i got exquiste lol

Orig Below------------
wats good chula, i just had to let you know you have exquisite breast. i don't write to chicks to often but, you look do-able...wanna get somethin'poppin'?

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by irishvic

Anyone else wanna test this one? after a rigorously brief glance at your profile.. i gotta tell you I've already married and divorced you in my head... lol some how you got to keep the puppy though.... So I'm keeping the house in Maui, HI. hahaha.. u just seemed fun...

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Real Talk, the Key to this stuff aint to praise these chicks, haha do you guys not realize they get that "damn you bad ma,holla back!" crap all daylong?

You gotta say some straight off the wall random borderline disrespectful crap to get their attention, thats the key.If she's an idiot she'll get mad,if shes cool/down the earth/a freak she'll come back with some stuff.

SMH@ me putting dudes on game.

Back
Top Bottom