[realtalk] How do you guys approach myspace chicks? [/realtalk]

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

umm, u buggin...r u on drugz?

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: May 27, 2008 1:59 PM

Extra?...Naaaa. Well besides that I seem to be experiencing a rather forceful sensation deep within the crevices of my knickers upon viewing your pics again. maybe u could help me solve this problem?

we can cometh together and engage conversation over a nice cup of english tea. what do u say lad?

Date: May 26, 2008 9:46 AM

lol...oh wow, dat was madd extra

Date: May 24, 2008 11:56 PM

I know my sheer goodness impresses the best of them(smiles). Some may find it hard to be a model citizen but me..not so much. So tell me how is this stricking figure of the female gender doing?
Date: May 24, 2008 6:42 PM

lmao...oh wow...and wat was all dat about?

Date: May 24, 2008 4:41 PM

Greetings, my Goddess. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I love it. (smile) You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU. (wink)

cherrio
roll.gif
devil.gif

bobcats_lakers_basketball_400.jpg

Improper use of catch phrases.

Summary of lines
devil.gif

hey.. I was just lookin at your page and i like what I see.. If you feel the same then hit me back loser =)

Your a cutie, and I want your booty.....

Please excuse my intrusion, but my concern for your need of fillatio and attractive smile has drawn me to conclude that you might receive numerous amountsof messages a day. None in which offers you anything of your interest. I, on the other hand am willing to make your day. I enjoy role playing and if you wouldbe interested in trying it, you should contact me. All in all, would you like to stick my manhood inside your womanly area?

Can I borrow you? I'll give you back. Promise.
+
Do you talk to dark skin brothers, whos charm should be a felony in 2/3 of this country

What's good girly, i just had to let you know you have exquisite breast. i dont write to chicks to often but, you look do-able...wanna get somethingpoppin?

how you doing sweetheart im cool daddy and i was looking at your profile and i like what i see i'm not gonna feed you no player bull ++! cause that aintme.
I wanna wife ya up eat it and beat it, you decide the order let me know whats up

WOW, your beauty is just astounding!!!
after looking at your page and your pics....i have came to only one conclusion....
i need to beat those buns....you down?

Greetings, my Goddess. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weeklyhabit of mine and I love it. (smile) You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU. (wink)

cherrio
+
I know my sheer goodness impresses the best of them(smiles). Some may find it hard to be a model citizen but me..not so much. So tell me how is this strickingfigure of the female gender doing?
+
English accent

I'm sorry I forgot this one babylebron this isactually my go to line
laugh.gif

"Hey beautiful, just came through to tell you that I find you very attractive and ... EFF it, I wanna smash............... Simple asthat, you down?"
+
lol yeah im just kidding "kinda" i sent that message cuz I knew it would get your attention just tryna play games with a cute girl,you should playalong

now this can end well or not so well. chick is pretty bad
NT my fate is in your hands

WOW borrow me?? LOL

Date: May 27, 2008 8:32 PM

yeah it was..lol your smile is beautiful
Date: May 27, 2008 11:11 PM

AAAWWWW thats pretty wack.......

Date: May 27, 2008 7:30 PM

ehh. mine was mad dead. I came home late from work and my people just got up early an spent the whole day out. So i was stuck in the house all day =/

Date: May 27, 2008 9:45 PM

It was straight Saturday was great but other than that I was just on chill mode!1 Wat bout u

Date: May 27, 2008 5:25 PM

Jasmine huh? pretty name. I once knew a jasmine, chick was craaaazy, but i'm sure your otherwise..lol so how was your MM day weekend?

Date: May 27, 2008 8:14 PM

Nice to meet u __ Im Jasmine and Love a LAME SENSE OF HUMOR!!

Date: May 27, 2008 5:02 PM

Lol...wow I'm actually surprised you responded...I was joking about that pocket full of $, or at least giving it to an orphanage.
My name is __ and I'm a funny character with a lame sense of humor

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Summary of lines
devil.gif

hey.. I was just lookin at your page and i like what I see.. If you feel the same then hit me back loser =)

Your a cutie, and I want your booty.....

Please excuse my intrusion, but my concern for your need of fillatio and attractive smile has drawn me to conclude that you might receive numerous amounts of messages a day. None in which offers you anything of your interest. I, on the other hand am willing to make your day. I enjoy role playing and if you would be interested in trying it, you should contact me. All in all, would you like to stick my manhood inside your womanly area?

+
Do you talk to dark skin brothers, whos charm should be a felony in 2/3 of this country

What's good girly, i just had to let you know you have exquisite breast. i dont write to chicks to often but, you look do-able...wanna get something poppin?

how you doing sweetheart im cool daddy and i was looking at your profile and like what i see i not gonna feed you no player bull ++! cause that aint me.
I wanna wife ya up eat it and beat it you decide the order let e know whats up

WOW, your beauty is just astounding!!!
after looking at your page and your pics....i have came to only one conclusion....
i need to beat those buns....you down?

Greetings, my Goddess. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I love it. (smile) You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU. (wink)

cherrio
+
I know my sheer goodness impresses the best of them(smiles). Some may find it hard to be a model citizen but me..not so much. So tell me how is this stricking figure of the female gender doing?
+
English accent

eek.gif
how you gonna forget the best one, the trustystandby? (my revised edition ofcourse)

"Hey beautiful, just came through to tell you that I find you very attractive and ... EFF it, I wanna smash............... Simple as that, you down?"

M!ke

mad.gif
@ these dumbasss south carolina broads.. feel like im sendin messages toa bunch of Kim's from the Real World. B_ I don't really wanna be you friend, read the message:

A. reply with yes you wanna smash
B. cuss me out
C. read it and keep it movin

stop tryna be my e-friend cause I look good on your list, i'm bout to get my Joey on, on these broads.. "THIS! is why im like this.. THIS! iswhat made me do this.."
devil.gif

#!+ do me teh v and go find yourse;f a **** cause you ant gettin nowhere near me .
dont dare disrespect me again %++*!+ one yourself dusty +%$!

Date: May 27, 2008 11:28 PM

"Hey beautiful, just came through to tell you that I find you very attractive and ... EFF this issh, man, I wanna beat....... Straight up, you down?"

...im not dusty
embarassed.gif
Btw she blocked me so i couldnt even go intoPhase II
grin.gif

I'd like to commission some cats to try their hand with these CO females. I give up...they just don't get it.

zip- 80919, all races.

Man..I can't bring myself to do some of these..most of these South NJ/Philly women are kinda hurt.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by jtc85

in august 05 i took this route but not with the "can i hit line" - i made a blackplanet profile and only posted my most flattering pics and just basic info - name, age, location and my AIM handle. i just did a search for women 18-21 that live within 10 miles of my zip code and copy and pasted "what it do?". i would do this every night for about a week. the first few nights, i didnt get anything but by the next week it was on and crackin. i couldnt believe how much girls were giving their numbers out like hotcakes. when it was all said and done (i did this for about 6 weeks) - one girl met me at an IHOP and said i was her new man n what not. she was mad thick and yella bone with real green eyes. my grandmother said black girls with real green eyes are the devil lol. i think she told me that to stop dating girls from the web. i met another girl she was cool the first but turned out to be crazy - i ran away from that when she introduced me to her mom. another girl her name was ebony lived like a mile from me and took me out to lunch. the entire time i told her to go to a motel so we can smash. she would just laugh and say whatever. i have not met girls online in 3 years since then. best internet moment is when this 25 year old woman that was half hispanic/ half black picked me up from my grandmothers house ( i was only 19 at the time) - i thought my granny was gonna kill that woman for taking her baby. but she lied about not having a kid so that went no where really fast. its fun at first but i find it difficult this day in age since myspace is one big massive networking site and private profiles galore. i was doin it when aim and YM were must have tools and those have fallen by the wayside

son wrote a dissertation and
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
for no reason
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SON ARE U 30 ?
I'm 23. it was fun - houston girls - what more can i say about it. I wrote a how-to guide - most of the girls give it up on the first night trustthis. The other ones have multiple dudes they with - if a girl go out with you over the net then she got plenty more men.

757 FTL
smh.gif

Soo many chicks with their actual kids in the profile pix
and a majority of the beast worthy ones are private
indifferent.gif
soyou actually have to know these pros
tired.gif

Since my luck ain't goin so well tonight, i'ma try to put one of my NT folk on..

Broad that wanted me to hit back in the day.. I can still beat, but I just never put much effort into her anymore.. went to school with her..

1094989702_l.jpg

l_21e863d5485f8809676e47b2191a0786.jpg

l_f80ff7048d0945f1748c298631beeb49.jpg

l_9f59575a9fd948655658a7217a926bca.jpg

If anybody in the A wanna take a shot, pm me I'll hit you with the link.

*Caution*

she aint the sharpest knife in the drawer so be direct, but indirect if you smell what i'm cookin.. don't try that "how art thou.." ***,broad might have a brain aneurysm tryna read that s_
roll.gif

Plus she's bi
devil.gif

I got more, but these H-O's like $$$

Back
Top Bottom