[realtalk] How do you guys approach myspace chicks? [/realtalk]

^^
devil.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Since my luck ain't goin so well tonight, i'ma try to put one of my NT folk on..

Broad that wanted me to hit back in the day.. I can still beat, but I just never put much effort into her anymore.. went to school with her..

1094989702_l.jpg

l_21e863d5485f8809676e47b2191a0786.jpg

l_f80ff7048d0945f1748c298631beeb49.jpg

l_9f59575a9fd948655658a7217a926bca.jpg

If anybody in the A wanna take a shot, pm me I'll hit you with the link.

*Caution*

she aint the sharpest knife in the drawer so be direct, but indirect if you smell what i'm cookin.. don't try that "how art thou.." ***, broad might have a brain aneurysm tryna read that s_
roll.gif

Plus she's bi
devil.gif

I got more, but these H-O's like $$$
Are you kidding me? Not puttin much effort?

I would destroy that girl

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Since my luck ain't goin so well tonight, i'ma try to put one of my NT folk on..

Broad that wanted me to hit back in the day.. I can still beat, but I just never put much effort into her anymore.. went to school with her..

1094989702_l.jpg

l_21e863d5485f8809676e47b2191a0786.jpg

l_f80ff7048d0945f1748c298631beeb49.jpg

l_9f59575a9fd948655658a7217a926bca.jpg

If anybody in the A wanna take a shot, pm me I'll hit you with the link.

*Caution*

she aint the sharpest knife in the drawer so be direct, but indirect if you smell what i'm cookin.. don't try that "how art thou.." ***, broad might have a brain aneurysm tryna read that s_
roll.gif

Plus she's bi
devil.gif

I got more, but these H-O's like $$$
SHE IN THE A!!!!!!!!!
YO send that link my dude...... i specialize in Bi girls....
ima have a new line soon as you give me the link....

She and another girl of my choice can get it
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

anyone down to take a trip with me to the heights with me this weekend.
we can cut this computer middle man mess right out and get straight to the point with them

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

yo..you guys think this chick is for real?

she lists her favorite artists as :juelz santana - hell rell (what the hell??)- cam'ron - jim jones - t.i - fabolous - yung joc - young jeezy - gucci mane - cassidy - david banner - gorilla zoe -

here's her myspace but don't bother to spit any game because she has well over 100,000 friends
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=80529720

l_f28db75286ed5b9910a7ba5d29721042.jpg

l_4979b1bfc7ca23a92d469cd64d699439.jpg

l_04410c3545063cc28d38369774a2cbe5.jpg
yo no lie homie... i seen this chick page the other day when we 1st started doing this.... and i didnt send her nothing either, cuz i thought it was afake.
i hope we not sending messages to the same Yamps!
if so..... Ahh Oh well.
laugh.gif

its just the fact that she looks like one of those abercrombie and fitch white girls and listens to hell rell thats whats so shocking to me

Originally Posted by IronMike 44KOs

anyone down to take a trip with me to the heights with me this weekend.
we can cut this computer middle man mess right out and get straight to the point with them

ohwell.gif
mann i need to get back to NYC asap... i been once and it def hada affect on my thoughts about 1st night stand. most NY chicks i ran across were wayyy to easy

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

daaamn. dude talkin about makin a road trip to bird chase. didnt think it was that serious.

def not making a trip daddio.
considering th heights is only 3 stops away, its nothing like a trip.

Im like 4/10 now 40%
pimp.gif

But I'm put this computer away and chill out if you wanna hit me up sometime feel free ___-___-____ P.S. and the number wasn't cuz of your pretty facelol

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: May 26, 2008 5:37 PM

o0o so my face has failed me this time....i guess i will have to get a personality lol jk but you can call me w.e youd like

Date: May 26, 2008 1:33 PM

Haha well good luck wit that...Not many people get by me wit just a pretty face lol...So ______ it is ahah...Na what would u like to be called??

Date: May 26, 2008 5:30 PM

not to smooth i just get by on my pretty face lol and my name is ________ but you can call me by something else i hate that name

Date: May 26, 2008 1:28 PM

Your real smoothe lol....Ya you approached it in a different manner thats for sure...And your name is?

Date: May 26, 2008 5:20 PM

game you? not really if i was tryna game you id just tell you a bunch of lies and convince you there my true feelings. And i could just ask your name butwheres the fun in that? plus it says your name right there duhhh lol + i bet you have plenty of guys just messaging you asking your name and all that other bsbut i thought id just approach you in a different manner feel me?

Date: May 26, 2008 1:01 PM

Why do I feel like ur tryna game me???...Your not that easy lol...I don't like to play games so if that means I get straight to the point then you can callit that...So thats what you do message girls wit u wanna beat and see where the convo goes haha??...Next time try to ask a name I'm sure that would getjust as much attention lol

Date: May 26, 2008 4:57 PM

lol i would like to but after i get to know you im not that easy you kno? you dont like games?so your a straight to the point kind of girl huh

Date: May 26, 2008 12:54 PMYea yea yea...U got my attention lol...But i'm not really into playin games ha...U were kiddin "kinda"???

Date: May 26, 2008 3:50 PM

lol yeah im just kidding "kinda" i sent that message cuz I knew it would get your attention just tryna play games with a cute girl,you should playalong
Date: May 26, 2008 3:43 PM

HAHAH

Date: May 25, 2008 11:14 PM

"Hey beautiful, just came through to tell you that I find you very attractive and ... EFF this issh, man, I wanna beat....... Straight up, you down?"

*her email address*

Date: May 27, 2008 10:19 PM

Yea, lets get things poppin and hook me up wit a AIM or Yahoo s/n so we can chop it up for a few and take it from there.

Date: May 28, 2008 12:10 AM

wow...do-able thats one i never heard before...but thanks for the comment
Date: May 27, 2008 9:59 PM

What's good girly, i just had to let you know you have exquisite breast. i dont write to chicks to often but, you look do-able...wanna get somethingpoppin?

Back
Top Bottom