Realistically, what has the sweep done to Kobe's legacy?

No, he's still all time great player. The sweep doesn't hurt his legacy, IMO.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Will be patiently watching 2012 offseason and see if Dwight makes that move to the Lakers.

nothing, he'll still be number 2. 
Spoiler [+]
michael_jordan21.jpg

It's a team game.

Kobe didn't knock down Dirk or Barea... he didn't turn Pau Gasol into a little girl... he didn't personally let the Mavs make every one of there 3's

It doesn't help his legacy, but we shouldn't overreact and pretend he's now a fraud or overrated.

I've always said i would have taken duncan (and maybe shaq.. if shaq had a better work ethic i would take him over kobe easily) over him if given the choice of someone from this generation to start a team with..

hopefully this makes kobe stans more realistic when comparing him to jordan

nothing, he'll still be number 2. 
Spoiler [+]
michael_jordan21.jpg

It's a team game.

Kobe didn't knock down Dirk or Barea... he didn't turn Pau Gasol into a little girl... he didn't personally let the Mavs make every one of there 3's

It doesn't help his legacy, but we shouldn't overreact and pretend he's now a fraud or overrated.

He's a quitter.

Spoiler [+]
He played well this series. Needed the rest of his cast to back him up.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Will be patiently watching 2012 offseason and see if Dwight makes that move to the Lakers.

He's a quitter.

Spoiler [+]
He played well this series. Needed the rest of his cast to back him up.

I've always said i would have taken duncan (and maybe shaq.. if shaq had a better work ethic i would take him over kobe easily) over him if given the choice of someone from this generation to start a team with..

hopefully this makes kobe stans more realistic when comparing him to jordan

Honestly, it doesn't do too much. Basketball has ALWAYS been a team game, I hope those Kobe stans now know that you can't judge players and compare different players based on the number of championships they have (Kobe vs. Bron).

i can see this being used in an argument of " whose a better player " thread.

i can see this being used in an argument of " whose a better player " thread.

Back
Top Bottom