Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

eyes.gif
like heather wasnt just kissing nany tho
30t6p3b.gif
nany

If I was Cooke I wouldn't care at all. They are not friends anyway. Nany is just lame and it's sad she's putting herself out like that. All the girls in the house are wack.

If I was Cooke I wouldn't care at all. They are not friends anyway. Nany is just lame and it's sad she's putting herself out like that. All the girls in the house are wack.

Who the hell is that girl sitting next to Zito? Talking like she knows his situation. Heather left him so idk why she's upset. Naomi needs to worry about her infection first before lashing out. Can't stand these broads man ahah

Who the hell is that girl sitting next to Zito? Talking like she knows his situation. Heather left him so idk why she's upset. Naomi needs to worry about her infection first before lashing out. Can't stand these broads man ahah

agree with zito 100% in that convo. sometimes chicks got this OD irrational way of thinking.

what she was basically saying was even tho heather dropped HIM....she can do whatever the hell she wants, but he cant.

agree with zito 100% in that convo. sometimes chicks got this OD irrational way of thinking.

what she was basically saying was even tho heather dropped HIM....she can do whatever the hell she wants, but he cant.

Who the @%%$ is that broad trying to give her $0.02 about the Zito/Heather situation?
eyes.gif

Naomi showed just how irrational she is in that clip.

How's she going to get mad at LeRoy for hooking up with Cooke when she and Leroy were just FWBs?

I understand Heather being upset about Dustin/Cooke situation to a degree, but she broke up with him and he's free to do whatever or whomever he wants.

On another note, I'm surprised at how tight Leroy and Mike Mike are, those two seemed joined at the hip.

laugh.gif

Who the @%%$ is that broad trying to give her $0.02 about the Zito/Heather situation?
eyes.gif

Naomi showed just how irrational she is in that clip.

How's she going to get mad at LeRoy for hooking up with Cooke when she and Leroy were just FWBs?

I understand Heather being upset about Dustin/Cooke situation to a degree, but she broke up with him and he's free to do whatever or whomever he wants.

On another note, I'm surprised at how tight Leroy and Mike Mike are, those two seemed joined at the hip.

laugh.gif

so honestly i never watched this because it looked like it was gonna be booty, but after reading what yall are saying is it a good idea to catch up?

so honestly i never watched this because it looked like it was gonna be booty, but after reading what yall are saying is it a good idea to catch up?

tonight's preview says
Heather finds out about Cooke and Zito 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
 Not really interested in this I mean they aint together who cares who does what and with who. Since its a roommate thats prolly the only reason Heather is tripping.

Mike goes on the prowl if the dailies of Mike are an indication this will be 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 especially if RoyLee is involved.

Secrets from Nany's past are revealed this will only be interesting to me if its not related to her being hit by a guy like she admitted to earlier in the season.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 @ no after show again this week...

tonight's preview says
Heather finds out about Cooke and Zito 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
 Not really interested in this I mean they aint together who cares who does what and with who. Since its a roommate thats prolly the only reason Heather is tripping.

Mike goes on the prowl if the dailies of Mike are an indication this will be 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 especially if RoyLee is involved.

Secrets from Nany's past are revealed this will only be interesting to me if its not related to her being hit by a guy like she admitted to earlier in the season.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 @ no after show again this week...

Back
Top Bottom