Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by 0cks

Whats wrong with bushy box?

feels-good-man.jpg

Nothing at all my friend, nothing at all
glasses.gif

That episode was hard to watch. Them chicks are gon feel ******ed when the see the clip of Cook pointing to the bathroom. SMH. Roylee x Mike Mike = Rob & Big. they need their own show haha.

That episode was hard to watch. Them chicks are gon feel ******ed when the see the clip of Cook pointing to the bathroom. SMH. Roylee x Mike Mike = Rob & Big. they need their own show haha.

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

People on here been posting them two broads twitter messages and Nany said something like we'll be justified in the next couple episodes or something like that.. so we shall see sirrr

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

People on here been posting them two broads twitter messages and Nany said something like we'll be justified in the next couple episodes or something like that.. so we shall see sirrr

Nany and Naomi must live in a box, getting mad at cooke cause she hangs out with guys. Tomboys usually hang out with boys, thats the point.

Nany and Naomi must live in a box, getting mad at cooke cause she hangs out with guys. Tomboys usually hang out with boys, thats the point.

Originally Posted by Carver

It's obvious the new girl got in Dustin's sheets from the tweet and the preview they showed on Wednesday.

Originally Posted by Carver

It's obvious the new girl got in Dustin's sheets from the tweet and the preview they showed on Wednesday.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Nah I'm talkin about a Pubesteak sandwhich... *nom nom nom* I need that...
naw homie, i'll pipe but i aint eatin no furburger

had to deny a joint last week... that little smell cause of the hair isn't too pleasing

Originally Posted by eashawty

Nah I'm talkin about a Pubesteak sandwhich... *nom nom nom* I need that...
naw homie, i'll pipe but i aint eatin no furburger

had to deny a joint last week... that little smell cause of the hair isn't too pleasing

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by masondid

I never miss the BS Report 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They go deep on the Real World I recommend the BS Report to everyone, Simmons covers everything. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ how him and the Czar use Real World like the combine...
link plz.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/show?showId=bsreport#

The 2nd one in the list. 'Entertainment Talk'
On iTunes you can find it under sports podcasts. He normally puts up 2-3 a week.

Back
Top Bottom