Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Ok, I missed some of it flipping back and forth between the Lakers game.

laugh.gif
@ Cooke saying she was gonna get Dustin down the line.

cant wait to see what happens between mike mike and dustin. did anyone catch in the beginning when cooke was in the room with the girls, they all said " adam who was kicked out only packed like 5 vneck shirts"

cant wait to see what happens between mike mike and dustin. did anyone catch in the beginning when cooke was in the room with the girls, they all said " adam who was kicked out only packed like 5 vneck shirts"

One of the best Real World seasons ever...

Even the Czar of Reality TV, Dave Jacoby, said so.

These chicks are so insecure.
laugh.gif
@ these negotiations...

This season is TOO much.

Mike Mike
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nani and Heather???
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

edit: Hold up!! Adam snitched? I didn't think I could think less of the dude.

Anybody listen to the BS Report podcast? Simmons and Jacoby spent about 20 mins talking about Real World. Check it on iTunes.

This season is bomb!

One of the best Real World seasons ever...

Even the Czar of Reality TV, Dave Jacoby, said so.

These chicks are so insecure.
laugh.gif
@ these negotiations...

This season is TOO much.

Mike Mike
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nani and Heather???
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

edit: Hold up!! Adam snitched? I didn't think I could think less of the dude.

Anybody listen to the BS Report podcast? Simmons and Jacoby spent about 20 mins talking about Real World. Check it on iTunes.

This season is bomb!

I figured the Zito 'skeleton in the closet' would be exposed by Adam & Nani combo. 

Adam probably chillin' back at home all salty thinking who he can find dirt on and screw over..
laugh.gif
tired.gif
.  And Nani is just so lame to me..
30t6p3b.gif

Big Mike and Lil' RoyLee
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif

I figured the Zito 'skeleton in the closet' would be exposed by Adam & Nani combo. 

Adam probably chillin' back at home all salty thinking who he can find dirt on and screw over..
laugh.gif
tired.gif
.  And Nani is just so lame to me..
30t6p3b.gif

Big Mike and Lil' RoyLee
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
at the PM i recieved...if i was Heather Dusty wouldn't make it out the house...

i know a lady named RoyLee who married a man named LeRoy mind=blown

i'm mad ya'll think Cookie is such a cool chick...i can see right through her @!#@...

any other time if a girl dropped the 'i don't get along with girls' line NT would be all over it that she's a JO

sick.gif

i'm mad ya'll think Cookie is such a cool chick...i can see right through her @!#@...

any other time if a girl dropped the 'i don't get along with girls' line NT would be all over it that she's a JO

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

sick.gif

I wouldn't say she's a saint, and she definitely has her little agenda. 

But by her just coming through, just exposed how insecure the other girls in the house, really are.

Dustin hit the nail on the head, saying Nani is just acting up because Adam left, and Naomi is acting up because she feels like Cooke is a threat to Leroy.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

sick.gif

I wouldn't say she's a saint, and she definitely has her little agenda. 

But by her just coming through, just exposed how insecure the other girls in the house, really are.

Dustin hit the nail on the head, saying Nani is just acting up because Adam left, and Naomi is acting up because she feels like Cooke is a threat to Leroy.

but had she been in the house first and a new girl came in i PROMISE she would be the same way...very few girls are just completely above that @@+%...like Heather...she wasn't having it even when shorty wanted her man...she seems to be above most of the nonsense...

its obvious Cookie can be just as simple...she gets off on being a guys girl...

but had she been in the house first and a new girl came in i PROMISE she would be the same way...very few girls are just completely above that @@+%...like Heather...she wasn't having it even when shorty wanted her man...she seems to be above most of the nonsense...

its obvious Cookie can be just as simple...she gets off on being a guys girl...

Back
Top Bottom