Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

yea mike mike is hating. "hes talking out his butt", may be true but he was doing a good job and giving good suggestion, mike just mad cause he didn't think of anything that good.

yea mike mike is hating. "hes talking out his butt", may be true but he was doing a good job and giving good suggestion, mike just mad cause he didn't think of anything that good.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

laugh.gif
at thinking Heather is hot... broad looks like Jigglypuff.

Can't.

Breathe.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

mike mike actin like a bia bia right now.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Zito acting like a tool right now.
Nahhh, that's all Mike Mike, why would he bring that stuff up? He was mad Zito came up with them ideas and "1up'd" him.

Nahhh, that's all Mike Mike, why would he bring that stuff up? He was mad Zito came up with them ideas and "1up'd" him.

Sundrop went hard with the marketing...they haven't even tried to be discrete about it since day one

i hope no one buys that ++#$

Sundrop went hard with the marketing...they haven't even tried to be discrete about it since day one

i hope no one buys that ++#$

Them, and sub way.. I didn't start seeing their commercials until this season of RW started

Them, and sub way.. I didn't start seeing their commercials until this season of RW started

Originally Posted by Carver

True, but fuggit. Zito always trying to take %#$* over n stuff.

Originally Posted by Carver

True, but fuggit. Zito always trying to take %#$* over n stuff.

Back
Top Bottom