Real Talk....What does one person need with more then 100 million dollars?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

If I was an athlete like lebron or kobe, I would find it very hard to compete at the highest level, knowing im already set for life.. Some of these rich folks are on a whole other level. Money means nothing. Power, influence, recognition is what they want..
Dude, a lot of NBA players actually like to play basketball. I'm sure they'd play for even a fair salary in the D-League or overseas. You don't go through that much hard work and pain just for money, there's passion there
Hell there's probably a number of them who'd play for free. 

Basically hell I'd play in the nbdl and alot of cats on nt make more than a top nbdl player.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

If I was an athlete like lebron or kobe, I would find it very hard to compete at the highest level, knowing im already set for life.. Some of these rich folks are on a whole other level. Money means nothing. Power, influence, recognition is what they want..
Dude, a lot of NBA players actually like to play basketball. I'm sure they'd play for even a fair salary in the D-League or overseas. You don't go through that much hard work and pain just for money, there's passion there
Hell there's probably a number of them who'd play for free. 

Basically hell I'd play in the nbdl and alot of cats on nt make more than a top nbdl player.

100 million would be more than enough for me. Honestly, if I came up on 10 million today at age 22 I would be set for life realistically. But ideally, I would want to come up on at least another 30-40 million when I get around age 40-50 to leave behind for my kids and grandkids because who knows how reckless I might get with 100 million
laugh.gif

I'd be out every night or some dumb %$!* until I hit at least 27.
30t6p3b.gif
A shame, but the truth.

100 million would be more than enough for me. Honestly, if I came up on 10 million today at age 22 I would be set for life realistically. But ideally, I would want to come up on at least another 30-40 million when I get around age 40-50 to leave behind for my kids and grandkids because who knows how reckless I might get with 100 million
laugh.gif

I'd be out every night or some dumb %$!* until I hit at least 27.
30t6p3b.gif
A shame, but the truth.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Not sure I agree.
laugh.gif
 If anyone on this board was offered $200 Million on the condition they couldn't earn any more for the rest of their life, they'd take it. Unless your name is Dey Know Yayo, that's what's real. 
Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me?

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Not sure I agree.
laugh.gif
 If anyone on this board was offered $200 Million on the condition they couldn't earn any more for the rest of their life, they'd take it. Unless your name is Dey Know Yayo, that's what's real. 
Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me?

Back
Top Bottom