Real Talk: BEARDS vol. Brian Wilson

9_secret_service.jpg

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

am i the only one that hates the sight of a chinstrap?

Did it for about 3 years, then started thickening it, now I just trim the facial hair down  evenly

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

am i the only one that hates the sight of a chinstrap?

Did it for about 3 years, then started thickening it, now I just trim the facial hair down  evenly

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Beards FTW

And l agree wholeheartedly with the dude that said to use a wave brush. It really does make a difference in how neat your beard will look.
So a wave brush would keep those loose hairs down? That's the biggest problem with my beard, always too many damn loose hairs sticking up.

Btw, someone said to condition the beard every once in a while, does that actually work or do anything? I wanna grow out a sweet winter beard this year since I don't have to worry about shaving for work.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Beards FTW

And l agree wholeheartedly with the dude that said to use a wave brush. It really does make a difference in how neat your beard will look.
So a wave brush would keep those loose hairs down? That's the biggest problem with my beard, always too many damn loose hairs sticking up.

Btw, someone said to condition the beard every once in a while, does that actually work or do anything? I wanna grow out a sweet winter beard this year since I don't have to worry about shaving for work.

i wanna grow out a beard so bad, all i can do is the tiger woods gotee. plus, i cant get past the itchy phase. SMH.

i wanna grow out a beard so bad, all i can do is the tiger woods gotee. plus, i cant get past the itchy phase. SMH.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Suck it up. The itch will go away sooner than you think.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Suck it up. The itch will go away sooner than you think.

I'm highly considering participating in No-Shave November, just to see how my facial hair will grow given a months time of no shaving it.

206, get that thread going for November.

I'm highly considering participating in No-Shave November, just to see how my facial hair will grow given a months time of no shaving it.

206, get that thread going for November.

Back
Top Bottom