Real Talk: Anybody on NT own Uggs?

Personally, I don't even like them when women wear them that much. Just makes them look like the have huge feet

Personally, I don't even like them when women wear them that much. Just makes them look like the have huge feet

Originally Posted by quik1987

shawnboots.jpg

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
His daughter looking tougher then him.

although these boots LOOK better on females with some tight leggins, they were not initially designed for women....they actually were made popular by surfers who used them to keep their feet warm, they are still unisex footwear.

i dont own a pair, but i own a pair of sperry's with the fur inside and being able to go out in just these and still keep warm is good feeling, plus the comfort level is insane, i dunno about you gusy but my feet get cold real fast, even with thick socks and boots, ive always had this problem...so i understand why my girl swears by these and must admit sometimes i wanna see what is like, but she would crucify me...lol

although these boots LOOK better on females with some tight leggins, they were not initially designed for women....they actually were made popular by surfers who used them to keep their feet warm, they are still unisex footwear.

i dont own a pair, but i own a pair of sperry's with the fur inside and being able to go out in just these and still keep warm is good feeling, plus the comfort level is insane, i dunno about you gusy but my feet get cold real fast, even with thick socks and boots, ive always had this problem...so i understand why my girl swears by these and must admit sometimes i wanna see what is like, but she would crucify me...lol

I rather rock the "women" ones...those up there are Hood certified boot of 2009-2010
Same category as those Nike boots PASSSSSS.

I rather rock the "women" ones...those up there are Hood certified boot of 2009-2010
Same category as those Nike boots PASSSSSS.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

man unless I'm on a sled with 18 dogs pulling me, leave the Uggs to chicks

roll.gif
roll.gif

i figured since dudes LOVE polo boots they would like those, i personally dont wear boots, no timbs, no acg's none of that...haven't wore em since about 3 years ago

roll.gif
roll.gif

i figured since dudes LOVE polo boots they would like those, i personally dont wear boots, no timbs, no acg's none of that...haven't wore em since about 3 years ago

on my way to chipotle i saw two dudes walking down 7th street with the classics on. they were walking with a chick who had them on as well. the dudes looked ******ed. they stretched their pant legs over them.

on my way to chipotle i saw two dudes walking down 7th street with the classics on. they were walking with a chick who had them on as well. the dudes looked ******ed. they stretched their pant legs over them.

Originally Posted by chris steez

roll.gif
roll.gif

nah the boots are def. ok that you posted but the ones that makes chicks feet smell, no way...should be a man law

Originally Posted by chris steez

roll.gif
roll.gif

nah the boots are def. ok that you posted but the ones that makes chicks feet smell, no way...should be a man law

Back
Top Bottom