Real Talk: Anybody on NT own Uggs?

SoleWoman wrote:
i do!
smile.gif
and i love them. so comfy
It's fine for a woman to own them. A grown man though wearing UGGs 
sick.gif

Ochocinco came to my work the other day, (I work at Starbucks) and he was wearing a pair of black Uggs. I was like
indifferent.gif

Ochocinco came to my work the other day, (I work at Starbucks) and he was wearing a pair of black Uggs. I was like
indifferent.gif

I would suggest getting a shoe with a more manly look. There are plenty of options out there if you are looking for a shoe/boot that will provide good warmth.

If you want them for the style, then I can't do anything to help you. Do you, though.

I would suggest getting a shoe with a more manly look. There are plenty of options out there if you are looking for a shoe/boot that will provide good warmth.

If you want them for the style, then I can't do anything to help you. Do you, though.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Yall need to relax.

Was browsing Eastbay and came across these. They're for men.

1116791-3-2x.jpg

splendid, you can wear em with this since its also made for men

blue_bb.JPG

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Yall need to relax.

Was browsing Eastbay and came across these. They're for men.

1116791-3-2x.jpg

splendid, you can wear em with this since its also made for men

blue_bb.JPG

5521_butte_clbr.jpg
121481.jpg

own these two...comfortable and I've had the lighter pair for 2 years now and still looks new through snow, rain, etc. Quality footwear made for the winter

5521_butte_clbr.jpg
121481.jpg

own these two...comfortable and I've had the lighter pair for 2 years now and still looks new through snow, rain, etc. Quality footwear made for the winter

Originally Posted by Twig1026

license
121481.jpg

everybody wear these now just like polo boots SMH

Originally Posted by Twig1026

license
121481.jpg

everybody wear these now just like polo boots SMH

I own some Ugg Ascot slippers. They're mad comfortable. I actually won them for free when I worked at Nordstrom. Wore the hell out of them. About to get a new pair.

I own some Ugg Ascot slippers. They're mad comfortable. I actually won them for free when I worked at Nordstrom. Wore the hell out of them. About to get a new pair.

I have uggs uggs are hot for men, not the classic tall but the ones with rubber on side. Sexy and please don't tuck both pants inside now that would look pretty err...

I have uggs uggs are hot for men, not the classic tall but the ones with rubber on side. Sexy and please don't tuck both pants inside now that would look pretty err...

you NT "thugs" mad i wore these all the time to class the past two winters, and still smashed on the regular?

5776-CHE_350.jpg

yea, you mad.

you NT "thugs" mad i wore these all the time to class the past two winters, and still smashed on the regular?

5776-CHE_350.jpg

yea, you mad.

Back
Top Bottom