Real quick questions for anyone who has been signed!!!

I'm signed.

I got this...

nah homie, the tour dates count as overtime. time and a half. so that $4.25 you normally get for bustin heads in the studio all week gets COAGULATED up to.....

like 7 fifty or something.

HOUR LUNCHES!!!!!

I'm signed.

I got this...

nah homie, the tour dates count as overtime. time and a half. so that $4.25 you normally get for bustin heads in the studio all week gets COAGULATED up to.....

like 7 fifty or something.

HOUR LUNCHES!!!!!

I was once signed but got laid off.
frown.gif

kid said office work
roll.gif

ole "do a lil singing from 8-930, work on these spread sheets from 945 til lunch...check NT ery 20 or so mins" looking boy

kid said office work
roll.gif

ole "do a lil singing from 8-930, work on these spread sheets from 945 til lunch...check NT ery 20 or so mins" looking boy

1 i go to warner bro office to play new records ..cuz i hate emailing songs ..u gotta MAKE SURE they hear it
2 labels are only dealing with REAL movements ..unless they signing u for 1 song..if thats the case tell them to kick rocks..thats like signing a 10 contract in the pros
3 no days off ...when ur in ...your in

1 i go to warner bro office to play new records ..cuz i hate emailing songs ..u gotta MAKE SURE they hear it
2 labels are only dealing with REAL movements ..unless they signing u for 1 song..if thats the case tell them to kick rocks..thats like signing a 10 contract in the pros
3 no days off ...when ur in ...your in

tell em bout the HOUR LUNCHES, wale!!!

I feel you though.

gotta have that movement behind you anymore.

or Kreyshean it.. haha

tell em bout the HOUR LUNCHES, wale!!!

I feel you though.

gotta have that movement behind you anymore.

or Kreyshean it.. haha

Not really off topic, but I remember trey songz had to go on Skype for like 4 hours per management to talk to fans. Other than that, I would just say try to stay relevant at all times, and do some reckless !@@ if your buzz is dying, lol. Run up on j bieb, you'll be in history for life.

Not really off topic, but I remember trey songz had to go on Skype for like 4 hours per management to talk to fans. Other than that, I would just say try to stay relevant at all times, and do some reckless !@@ if your buzz is dying, lol. Run up on j bieb, you'll be in history for life.

Back
Top Bottom